100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

@SWAPD u said @McEvans filled a complain to his bank to get the money back from his representative, has he provided any proofs or just words?

Just words, for now.

1 Like

@zxprmedia we told them earlier in this same thread and everyone was insulting and doubting us. I new this guy @McEvans was a fraud

4 Likes

Hey @SWAPD im just curious when he ID verified did he provide UAE id for verification? Or maybe share his nationality atleast?

To be clear, it’s against TOS because its through an employee right? There are allowed ways to verify like with a portal right?

How is @McEvans not banned yet? He guaranteed the service to @theflyeagle and has not paid him back.

4 Likes

too late :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He clearly mentioned accounts won’t be debadged ever, to several people in PM and publicly as well. Action against him is very much required now if he doesn’t resolve this, talking maths here, he clearly had a profit of over $8k/case, doesn’t sums up that his clients lose in thousands due to his fake fraudulent statements and service and he is chilling somewhere, atleast he should do some partial refund to all the victims from his profit.

4 Likes

I checked a few of the debadged accounts. They oddly enough have no notes attached to them now for the review teams. So if they have valid press. You should be able to verify them through normal channels or, via Meta verified.

2 Likes

Now we are all in trouble because of @McEvans. can someone help re badge my client account for a decent price?
Business case, facebook verified legit way, french PR.
Need it done asap

2 Likes

Howo can you meta verified a business account…

Maybe @Amiri or @SMM can help you out.

1 Like

MetĂ  sub not available for business

If you have serious budget and press, can do vis normal submission

Agree. Swapd should create an official count down timer of 24 hours or perm banned.

2 Likes

Yes forsure! I still do verifications.

I get many questions if i use the same method as Mcevan or a different method.

The truth is, i don’t even use a method haha.

I also provide a guarantee and full refund if something happens. I do it the safe way

@SWAPD is @McEvans getting listed as scammer? I managed to get outside forum like his whatsapp, instagram etcc, i would like to have them leaked here

1 Like

are you fine to leave funds with swapd for 90days before being released?

No lol, even Fashionnova doesn’t do that as a multinational.

I’m down to sign contracts and all

1 Like

Bump any update from @McEvans ?

Haven’t heard anything. $60k gone. Just asking for $5k back as a courtesy.

2 Likes