+10K Subscriber YouTube

Amount of subscribers: 10,800
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Family/Couple
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Collabs and Keywords

Description: Selling a Family/couple channel for 1000 obo. I will not entertain low balls. I worked hard to get this channel to where its at. Its monetized, a youtube partner… I havent used it in a while so it has lost some subs but can easily grow off this. So i take pride in it. PM if interested. Thanks!

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

1 Like

still available

What is OBO?

PM channel URL thanks

Or best offer

1 Like

link

bumpppp

sent you a message.

Message me the url please

Please send me the URL