166K Comedy Instagram

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 166k
Topic/Niche: Comedy
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
OG Email? : Yes
Description grows 500-1.5k a day completely organically (depends how much you post), 6-10k likes, 200-250 comments, 24k profile visits/week, 420k impressions a week (this is low because i barely post 1 time a day) and around 7k story views (almost never post on these if not to shoutout followers). Used to have daily dms asking to buy promos until i wrote ‘i don’t do promos’ in the bio because i couldn’t care less about earning $50 to kill the engagement after 3 posts.
Audience is 53% US, 10% UK, 4% CA, 3% AU

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

Bump.

Send me the handle please!

Send the @@ please

Pm handle

Hey there, interested in this. Please DM

1000$ is my offer.

the acc is mine, tsun was selling it for me while i wasn’t registered yet. 1.7k is current offer anyway

1 Like

I’ll have @Administrators close thread.