2020 is around the corner, and here is what is in store for you. (We're dropping prices!)

Sounds really good.

1 Like

I’m interested in becoming a SWAPD moderator. I have management skills with public relations, I also own a marketing business, and a media coordinator. I manage several discord communities as well. I would make a great community manager, and would love to be apart of the team. @SWAPD

1 Like

I would like to announce that the new prices will come into effect tomorrow. But our fee calculator will not be updated until the 4th, due to the new year we are lacking on staff :slight_smile:

Hi, I have a request.

When people are posting Instagram accounts for sale can you make it mandatory so that the stat screens include the percentages.

This will allow us to get a more accurate view of age ranges and demographics. By not posting percentages it wastes time in requesting that data and the bars alone can be misconstrued.

This feature is available on both iOS and Android, user simply clicks the data and %'s show up.

Thanks, happy new year.

1 Like

Or ban me and burn my account since @RandyMarsh liked my comment. Whatevs.

1 Like

You should be thankful for my like as Ive a lot of influence here and Swapd does nothing I tell him to do

1 Like

I like your edit :joy: