24.6K active meme account. 80% users from US/CA/AU/UK - Scored B on audit

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 24,600
Topic/Niche: Memes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No. The original email is/was an .edu as I’ve purchased this from a lady who established this account while in college. She claims she no longer has access to that inbox. But I do have the current email.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
Small account but with very good potential. 80% of the users are premium users, they are (or should I say were just two months ago) active, and the account scored a B on the audit. The only problem is that the last post was in 2019, I am willing to give the buyer 1-2 days to test it out and if no good, you can return it (only via checkout ticket)

1 Like

Not going offsite too. Deal via SWAPD only.

Can i get username please? Thx

Dm handle plz

@JohnnyTuts, please ID verify first with SWAPD.

Seller is clearly not interested to sell. I’d avoid

2 Likes

Whatevs. I am top trusted seller on PhishingAccts.com anyone can verify. This acct is HELL AKTIV you would be stupid not to buy.

You are not ID verified as well though. Youre not entitled to ask people to verify their acc

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

3 Likes

@RandyMarsh Please unlist this.

5 Likes

YAIR SUCKS

You know what, this is why I hardly sell on this site. You guys ruin all my listings. smh…

2 Likes

Unlisted. Pls verify ur id

1 Like

No need for you to play poker when you’re the dealer man.

`

Unlisted. Pls verify ur id

`

@VERIFICATION

Hallo? @VERIFICATION

U need to message them u dumb F

Please only bump once every 24 hours.
Thanks

1 Like

Relisted. In fear of getting banned.

1 Like