3.2 Million Luxury Follower Acc (For Sale) w/OGE

I understand Batman but there’s a 4.6M account on here that has sold for over $40,000+ … India account… changed to luxury… pretty much exact vs this one has been luxury for a lot longer and I am new to Swapd but not Instagram. Again, I can explain through messages with proof, videos, photos and everything else. This is an account used for brand deals and to make a decent income per month, which is why the price isn’t 6 figures. I understand it’s majority India followers but at the end of the day, someone with experience can get this page back to where it was in a short time.

No there hasn’t. Mind sharing the link to such post?

@FrostyAce yeah I’m pretty sure that’s not the case

Also just seen that you have listed this a few weeks ago. Please do not create multiple listings for the same account @FrostyAce . I have closed the other listing which had similar comments from the community in it.

This thing still hurts man. Being an indian & a seller who sold 3 big babes account here on swapd i know the exact quality of the audience.

Those people are the 10% of the population in india who are extreme illiterates, always wants bob and vegana, pretty sure they don’t even know what luxury means…!

Iam feeling pitty for ur topic now .

It’s better you delete the topic and post a new one without some random lies.

You can use many boasting words which will sound sweet.

3 Likes

I’ve removed that part from the listing as that clearly isn’t true

why would you say for him to delete the topic? if anything he shouldn’t be allowed to delete it, any potential buyer should be able to see through all the messages and come to a judgement after that if they want to purchase it and take the risk.

The account still worth for 4 digits,

But all these comments make it look like, it doesn’t even fit in for 3 digits… that’s why…!

LOL. No, it isn’t worth 4 digits, I could buy a 100k luxury account and bot 3m followers and it’d get better activity than this.

1 Like

Send proof to alpha based on your concerns for some brand deals and all.

Haha zero you’re silly

1 Like

Feel free to dm me the proof

Messaged you Batman. Thank you

1 Like

Would like to see handle please

this

Where do we find us some bob and vegana?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.