43.4k TikTok Account

Country of followers (majority): United Kingdom (54%) & United States (26%) - T1 countries.
Amount of fans/followers: 43,400
Topic/Niche: Personal. (Girl) - could be used as an potential Meme/Makeup Niche) - This account has an 94% female audience so this could be turned into an makeup niche and grow with ease. The monetization potential for this account is insane.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All following is organic and has been done from the “For you” page. This account is a tenure and was created in 2018, before the TikTok “craze” began in Late 2019/Early 2020. The account is only following 36 people at the time I’m writing this. It also has over 937.6K likes on all posts.

There’s also a couple Viral TikTok’s on there too, with the largest being viewed a whopping 3M times, and the other two videos where viewed at 2M and 1M respectively.

You must be ID Verified to have access to the username. Payment will either be done BTC or PayPal.

Also, keep an eye out on the Snapchat account section. I may start selling my big snapchat accounts that are collecting dust.

Thank you, Anish.

Demographics:

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

pm username

PM’d you it.

pm me username

handle

DM me username.

DM’d :slight_smile:

PM’d you the handle friend.

PM’d you the handle.

User

PM’d it you.

Bumping, still for sale.

Bumping, still for sale.