495k music/singing IG

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 497000
Topic/Niche: Music / Singing videos
Does it include the OG (original) email?: OG email is on an expired domain, will come with the email that has been on the account for over 2 years.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description:

selling this account because I don’t have time to focus on growing this account properly. All grown organically by me posting viral videos, one video on the account reached 2m likes and 21m views over a year ago and this page has great potential for artists or people who want to sell shoutouts to artists.

Currently averages around 6k likes because I haven’t actively posted on it for a while.

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

please open this topic

Relisted.

1 Like

thank you sir

bumbb

Hey pm me the handle. Thanks.

Please only bump once every 24hrs

price is negotiable

Very overpriced :roll_eyes:

nobody asked smh
price is negotiable

Hi. How can we take a look at the site?
Im new here, and we have a music company looking for a music IG account.
Gene

hi hi hi

PM account handle

Please send the @

Pm name pls

pm user

bumpy