50% off on all auction fees if you start your auction by the end of this year!

Hello!

As you may have noticed, we have a pretty bumpy road with implementing these auctions. As mentioned in this post, our recent auctions had to be abandoned due to a bug. We truly apologize for that. This is why we warned everyone that this project is in the BETA stage. To entice our users to try again, we’re offering 50% off on all auction fees if you launch your auction before December 31st, EOD.

This is how much you will save:

Regular members - 6% flat fee.
Premium members - 5.5% flat fee.
VIP members - 5% flat fee.
Diamond Club members - 4% flat fee.
Millionaire Club members - 3% flat fee.

Please keep in mind:

Even though we’ve just updated our auction script, this project is still BETA. Therefore, we need active auctions to weed out problems. Whenever we test the auctions on our test server, everything works fine. However, things get complicated when multiple users start auctions. This is why we need more auctions to iron out the kinks. There is a slight chance things may go haywire again, but let’s hope for the best.

Your auctions can end whenever they want. They just need to be started before the end of the year to take advantage of the savings.

Thank you for reading!

5 Likes

Here I come

1 Like

Conflict incoming:

1. Should I list everything this year to nab the savings.

or

1. Should I keep some for Jan to win the mystery award.
2 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: you got me here

Also, please keep screenshots in 2nd post :smiley:

STARTED A AUCTION :boom:

1 Like

I mean you can start the auction now and open the ticket on Jan 1st for example, no?

Auctions convert into tickets. All you need to do is start an auction before the year ends. It doesn’t matter when the ticket will start.

2 Likes

Oh, so starting an auction now is like opening the ticket now as well, correct? Thanks for the clarification.

No it’s not, but when an auction ends it should convert into a ticket.

Oh sorry, I get it now. :smiley: Thanks!

1 Like

@SWAPD

Maybe add a “Buy Now” option?

2 Likes

I can just see newbies clicking it, thus closing the auction and starting a ticket, only to say “Oh, didn’t know.” But we will consider it once we iron out the bugs first.

1 Like

Thanks, good news for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like