500 USD to anyone who breaks Gmail login roadblocks

Just make a tutorial here “How to safely transfer OGE on gmail using Proxies”

Ta da !! Just refer any customer to this tutorial whenever u receive such case.

You can’t break this because its a problem in google security just being too high that it fucks up. Every workaround would be too long for the casual buyer/seller.

1 Like

Bumping for visibility.

I think It just takes patience.

A “forgot password request” after a couple hours has always fixed this issue. However, this is on a 1 on 1 basis, dont know about 3 people

1 Like

Hello. I have a way to do it, multiple people to connect to gmail in any platform and only be counted as 1 person. PM me

The logins have to be concurrent?

People just need to start using proton mail.

1 Like

This^^^^^^^^^

Use protonmail

1KNyQEEwMWgpPbohBGwxJH1qg4j73Ye9eM money please

1 Like

What’s odd is that @Alpha hardly ever gets into problems. Some countries/IPs get less roadblocks than others. Alpha is from the US, and I am located in Poland. For every 20 Gmail transfers Alpha makes he may run into 1-2 problems. For me, at this moment, it’s a 50/50 lottery. However, since I use a VPN for most transfers, I don’t see how IP would be an issue, especially since my new find shows that using TOR browser brings the least amount of problems. Just last night I used the same IP(country) as the seller and I instantly got the account locked on first log in. However, using TOR a few hours later I was able to log in without problems.

Why is that? Can anyone shed some light? Is it because TOR gets a pass from Google due to the way it works? Or is it because it’s better at keeping your device info hidden? I think I may be onto something with TOR here, and I will be the one collecting the prize money.

3 Likes

Using vpn always risky for social media and mail accounts.

Providers are not that dumb to be slippery over a vpn…

So using a VPN from a known and reputable company like ExpressVPN is bad, but using TOR, which sends a request from a different IP every time is not?

1 Like

Tor acts as a secret layer

Vpn acts as a different layer.

That’s the reason .

That made no sense at all. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Google will definitely know you are using VPN but tor it’s more complex than vpn. When you send a request using tor it goes via three stages or nodes; a guard node, a middle server and an exit node meanwhile a VPN will only send ur request to a remote server that gives you a new ip.

1 Like

Invest in residential SOCK5 proxies and use the same location as the seller/buyers

Money please - 1N6eeYxgm2WgC3vT6s963T8wGKGEX4S4jY

1 Like

This might sound little bit fishy and stupid ,but trust me on this and give it a chance ,Last upgrade of most Browsers are begin to Do same pattern !!
*Use outdated browsers Versions of 2019 and so on !!
*I do have bulk of reasons why so ?!! I’don’t have enough time to explain ,Just test that and u will see .
*YOU HAVE TO JUST TRUST ME ON THIS .

1 Like

Sounds cumbersome to be honest, even if it works :confused:

1 Like

You & the buyer could use a single IP.

If you purchase a RDP, you as middleman, could login to check things out and afterwards give access to the buyer through that user in RDP.

The buyer can make the changes there but however they should not login from their IP immediately, they should give it a couple hours or days.

are you still offering $500 USD? I just sold my account on gmail offsite and he got in the account completely fine with how I did it.