500 USD to anyone who breaks Gmail login roadblocks

Lol just cut gmail off all together bro, im sure people only care about og so the seller wont get it back so if no1 has the og gmail anymore account is safe .
Not to mention even if you bypass this problem gmail takes days to update new phone number meaning seller can still get it back after say 24-48h

From my experience with disabled Gmails, it’s pretty easy for the original owner to get them back. So it’s not really an option to just get them disabled.

1 Like

Deleted gmails cant be recovered mate.

I’m talking about the gmails that get locked out during a ticket.

Ah yea true then

I think you’re missing that part. Downloading software, teaching someone how to use it, trying to time everything so client and us are online at the same time is far from quick and convenient.

1 Like

You can still recover the Google account even after it has been deleted.

Don’t know about people that use swapd, I was speaking from my experience at my work.

It never tookmore then 2mins, 3 at most for us to work like this. And we had at least 25 supports tickets per day, all done with this method.

Anyway, just my opinion, its up to you what you do.

Cheers

Its time limited man, most scammers dont pull their scams within first week, they do it months after and by that time its gone.
Gmail takes a week to update new phone number too.

As @SWAPD mentioned, many people care about having the OGE as without it the account loses a lot of it’s value.

Phone number can be updated instantly using the process I mentioned a few posts above.

The only reason people care about oge is the security part.
There might be a few ways to bypass this but none is easy enough for the normal scenario.

Not really, at the end of the day OGE is your certificate of true ownership. Legally, it is of large value.

If your oge is gmail then you have a certificate for headache :+1:

4 Likes

OK. Well, I’ve tried this method for about a week now. It seemed OK but Google is back at it again. We had clients turn less secure apps on and it seems to have worked, but now it doesn’t.

Example:

1. I secured the property for the buyer.
  2. I actually kept the account for a week (ticket delays), everything worked fine.
  3. The ticket went south, so I had to refund and give the account back.
  4. The seller tries to log in: “Sorry, we’ve disabled this account blah blah.”

So, @carlos_marin, your method didn’t survive the two-week test.

Can you tell me more about this? Why is puffin any different than other browsers? Do you use this method personally?

I have been using this browser since 2 years and know it’s perfect for this job. You can learn more about it via Google. Just try it once and let me know if it worked for you.

For me personally, it worked around 2 years back when I purchased an Insta account using MM and it had OG Email as gmail. Just use the same proxy as you would give to seller. Let him secure the account using this proxy and it would be perfect !!!

If this requires the seller/buyer to use the browser then it might not be possible since on iOS the free version is no longer available.

A lot of buyers/sellers are casuals, using proxies and teaching them why they need it and what its for won’t work here. /sad face

To users in this business proxies are normal, but to a newbie who already threw a fit because he didn’t want to ID verify this would be a slap in the face. “Thanks for your ID, just download this exe now, don’t worry it’s all safe.”

1 Like

Doesn’t require both seller and buyer to use this browser.

Only Buyer and MM need this. This way the maximum login to same gmail account remains at two.