98k Instagram Account - Too busy to post

Country of followers (majority): 52% USA / 8% UK / 4% AUS/Canada
Amount of followers: 98,000
Topic/Niche: Comedy / Humor / Teen Audience
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Nothing at all

Description:

Hey, I am a Master’s student who has been way too busy with university to post often enough to gain or retain followers. I am selling my 98k meme account for $650 OBO in order to help pay for my tuition.

I stopped posting regularly quite a while ago, so it started losing followers. I am sure that if someone took over and gave the account the effort it needs, it would start growing again.

Majority of followers are from: USA

Thank you,

S

1 Like

Pm username

PM link and last 7 day followers lost. Thank you.

Hey,
please send me link to the page with photos of last 7 days engagements of posts. and stories reach from the archive.
thanks

please pm username and engagement of posts, stories, and link clicks

Pm details please

Can I please get a link too?

Username pls.
Thnx

PM username and insights please!

Pm me please. Interested

PM username please

can you please send me the username and the insights (activity and demographics) thanks.

Pm me Instagram account name

Pm me link to page and stats

can you please send me the username and the insights

Price and Link please? I am very interested.

1 Like

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.