@AbstractM scammed me $2,000 and i will publish his image & videos on all media outlets all over the world

No, sorry but i didn’t mean that.

1 Like

The scammed guys dealing off-site & I just feel sad for that. There is no intention of targeting Swapd, sorry if this causes misunderstanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

SWAPD is becoming a target for many scammers and scamming groups. They know there is money on this website. Everyone needs to be cautious.

14 Likes

Be careful guys.Don’t deal offsite.

3 Likes

Why is this already not a rule, @SWAPD ? Many people, such as myself, are finding this forum from other (more sketchy) forums and don’t realize how much safer and more community-oriented it is. Obviously this isn’t the fault of the SWAPD forum whatsoever, but I think adding this extra hoop for scammers will help further distinguish SWAPD from all the BS in this field.

@Mac is right. I had NO idea about the severity of the no-offsite communication rules when I first joined from one of the sketchier forums, and I feel like it’s a common headache for the SWAPD team to have to enforce that rule. I’ve had multiple occasions where I’m messaging a new non-ID-verified user and they try to take it offsite and I have to explain it or even @SWAPD comes in himself and has to deal with it lol. Better to make sure people are ID verifying before being granted access to 99% of the SWAPD forum features. Anyone who has a real prob sharing their ID is probably not any benefit to the forum anyway.

2 Likes

Because we need to entice new members to stay. If we throw a wall of rules and roadblocks ppl will just leave. By letting them hang, they slowly start to see that SWAPD is a legit place to do business, and they’re more willing to verify/etc down the road.

9 Likes

You’re right, and we do all benefit if new people keep coming in–whether as providers or buyers. Just curious, what benefits do non-ID verified members have? They can’t open tickets, right? So I assume it’s more that they can “look but not touch” until they get verified?

1 Like

They can’t.

May lose more members by putting up that wall but its just a filter

IDK, kind of sus.

Bro that was what pulled me in here lmao

Is there’s a warning message? say this user is not an ID Verified that would be helpful as a reminder for the member

A simple click on anyone’s profile can reveal whether or not the user is ID verified. People should use their brains.

6 Likes

Make sense

Why isn’t this guy banned @SWAPD he tried to circumvent procedures to save on SWAPD fees. Banable offence, I thought.

Because this is still an ongoing investigation, hence why the proposed perpetrator is not banned yet either.

1 Like

Hmm so i am gonna get banned for creating awareness about my mistakes so new members don’t do the same. I see

Regardless of what occurred, you still violated our #1 rule.

Acting like you haven’t broken any rules in your life. Hello perfect jesus christ

Don’t get mad at us. We didn’t break SWAPD rules. If we did we would get banned, simple.

2 Likes