@AbstractM scammed me $2,000 and i will publish his image & videos on all media outlets all over the world

im new here and I didnt even know you should only deal with ID verified members. It should be compulsory to verify your id before you can get an account

1 Like

Our system doesn’t allow you to deal with non-ID verified members, and in fact sends you an automated message then you attempt to start a checkout ticket with them.

2 Likes

Because like you. A lot of people stick around until they get comfortable enough to submit their ID and do a deal. It’s better. Nobody that isn’t verified can’t do a deal. Simple.

3 Likes

I never said I didn’t break the rules but that respond wasn’t cool. i would have just kept quiet and let other users makes the same mistake. I am sure this scammer has PM multiple people. In regardless i am still gonna dealt with him. On the process already. But trying to ban me is never gonna help any better

Ah ok makes sense btter that way

Hahaha you see at least here is someone learning from my mistakes and i am sure many did already but didn’t comment. I only posted this to help. I have taken full responsibility of myself. I know what i am doing

How much are they offering? Asking for a friend

10 Likes

You think I might be able to get like $10k for my acc?

1 Like

For a title like you got, you have to give 10k to the buyer

I feel like this special title will help scammers scam easier, so my account is worth more

2 Likes

Who is your friend ? Asking for a friend

Remove the K and we have a deal lol

10m it is then

Fees on you ?

1 Like

Sorry that you went through that

Never do deals off site many have asked me to sell Them my pages off site and everyone of them got declined! Learn from your mistake.

Its clear, OP messed it up but I dont see any reason everyone pressing him and saying the same thing over and over, he broke the rule by dealing offsite through swapd? well ban him and get over it already…. and mistakes happens its normal

They both are already banned.

1 Like

The ban was only until today. Says he’s back on the site @Alpha

Yup. Scammer was permanently banned.