Attention All Company Reps: Partner with SWAPD for a Unique Opportunity!

We’ve recently discovered that many representatives from various companies frequent SWAPD but choose not to sign up due to concerns about being identified—especially because of our ID verification process.

We’re putting out this feeler to see if any of you would be interested in working directly with the SWAPD team to offer specialized services, such as:

• Online Reputation Management
  • Inactive User Claims
  • Hacked Account Recoveries
  • Unbanning Mitigation

Now, let’s be clear—neither SWAPD nor our clients are looking to game the system or violate any company’s terms. But the reality is that some of the biggest platforms on the internet are overwhelmed with requests, leaving countless users without support.

Here’s the thing: Some people are willing to pay top dollar for premium assistance. That’s where you come in, and SWAPD can make it happen!

Why Work with SWAPD?

• We’re the safest and most professional platform in our niche.
  • Over $50,000,000 in sales.
  • Managed and operated by a reputable EU-based LLC (VEYYO Sp. z o.o.).
  • Almost 70,000 members.
  • A high-end clientele base ready to pay well for services.

To reiterate, our goal is not to create an unfair advantage but to assist our clients who rely on major online services for their businesses. We’re proposing a partnership to help people who are willing to pay for the service they deserve.

Interested reps should reach out to us at support@veyyo.com for a quick, confidential chat. Anonymity is guaranteed if needed. However, we will require a single test case done pro bono to ensure we’re working with a legitimate representative.

Looking forward to possibly working together!

35 Likes

A very good decision. I wish you good luck🫡

6 Likes

I disagree. Swapd should remain neutral as a trusted escrow service and not get involved in direct dealings for a number of reasons.

14 Likes

I disagree. The constant “no one can deliver” buyer complaints are enough for us to try.

19 Likes

Us doing this won’t make us any less trusted.

6 Likes

Ok, delete my comment plz so it doesn’t create unnecessary friction. I’ll be optimistic. I’m curious if anyone contacts you.

3 Likes

No need to delete it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. We obviously can’t announce that reps contacted us, but I am fairly sure you would be able to conclude this if new services pop up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SWAPD wants more :moneybag:

1 Like

We want more exclusive services, which I am sure even you would jump on, @montytom.

6 Likes

If an Adsense Rep joins you, imagine 50 plus Tickets per day…

1 Like

Youtube and Google rep looks impossible @Hussey

Just pulling your leg @SWAPD , I think rep will trust more if a site like @SWAPD is ready to work with them who already working in same services

3 Likes

Google rotates their reps every 60-90 days between departments :smiley: So, I will have to agree with you.

6 Likes

Yeah Never seen someone who’s able to contact rep
They have some kind of internal policy , no one helps beyond that

1 Like

Maybe one of us SWAPD members can apply for a job at YT

5 Likes

If they will pay more than SWAPD, why not? :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m siding with you on this one

3 Likes

Don’t you think it might kill business for multiple resellers :thinking:

3 Likes

No, it will bring more high paying people to swapd.
Cake gets bigger for other sellers

2 Likes

Keyword reseller :smiley:

4 Likes

This will definitely kill many resellers business, every rep will contact swapd and we as a reseller will just sit with no orders.

5 Likes