Attention All Company Reps: Partner with SWAPD for a Unique Opportunity!

Willing to take that risk. We’ve been on the verge of being sued many times, so reps or no reps, we’re constantly hanging on a thread.

1 Like

The case was different earlier where you weren’t involved in any deals. Just an escrow site.

But things would be different now since “you’ll be a part of the deal”.

Anyways, this is your business. You can run it the way you want. It’s just I’ve been a part of this community since last 5 years and have emotions attached to it.

Don’t wanna see it face unnecessarily problems. Good luck my man :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pov you are a rep reseller and dont want competition

1 Like

You’ve a liberty to assume anything you want.

I’m majorly a buyer here. You can check my profile.

Only things I’ve sold here are few accounts.

I support you for this @SWAPD keep doing what best for you :+1::fire: win is a win :dollar:

1 Like

Why are you attacking me?

We will make money through Swapd contests.

~ Swapd earns more through this, directly and then, offers us great contests, basically free money to us peasants.

I’m happy with it and see no problem.

2 Likes

Finally someone gets it :smiley:

If Goofy doesn’t have a problem with this. As, he is already a staff member. Then, I don’t think Swapd would be willing to take this down for any reason.

And bringing high ticket clients would be beneficial for all sellers, for example, sellers who provide a smaller ticket services. Buyers would roam around and prolly buy in bulk.
As I am not a reseller for some services so, I would definitely be interested if high ticket buyers come to me browsing through the site and find quality listings.

So, I believe no need to panic,

And, I’m a man of faith and We have a concept of, destiny and I believe it.
If a buyer or a deal is written in my destiny, it is bound to happen and I will get the piece of pie for myself.

2 Likes

Resellers look forward to this, and why? you are aware that not a single employee (an employee of any company should take money for the company’s internal affairs)

After this post the only good thing for you here is that one day you won’t be targeted for corruption and bribes, with this post swapd drew a target on himself. And protect you forever. Because if at some point Google, Instagram, and Facebook decide to unwrap the ball, you know where it will come from

So yeah.

Yay, so I did good. Protecting sellers until the end.

1 Like

I just didn’t understand this? are you keeping us informed or are you jealous of the members of your own site?

explain to me so that I, who have been here for 2.3 months, understand

Why are you guys even replying over here, when swapd wants something they do it, so your replies are useless :skull:
Ultimately the main goal of any site is generating more revenue as it’s not a bad thing

3 Likes

I really like this idea. I’ll definitely start buying more here if I can be 100% sure that the service is being provided by a rep.

3 Likes

I agree 90% with your comment @zxprmedia

But do you think agents still need to comments like this ?

I was just shocked that the agent of the site could comment like this, and the people who earn money here do it with their talent and for their families. Because such a comment is an directly insinuation on the earnings of their own members who are better than him i am lil bit shocked thats all

The whole market was already f up when sellers with direct reps joined swapd, people should have kept premium services offsite as swapd is a more direct place for buyers, listing the services directly here killed all the resellers in between resulting in lesser revenues as well,
Swapd has more direct buyers

It was just a general comment, but you seem to take it personally.

A bit dramatic, don’t you think? Yes, you might be supporting your family with it, but let’s be real—9 out of 10 people resell it for a bit of extra cash because they can.

Everyone needs to understand that you do not have to depend on one single platform for your main source of income,setup multiple business i suggest starting some business locally or maybe buy real estate.
Reselling business in our marketing is slowly dooming as more and more direct providers are coming into market.

1 Like

I just didn’t understand the contradiction

because swapd refers to the inventions of direct representatives in order for the site to earn more

and then you say users take 20k for something that costs 2k and that it is “not good” (which is contradictory to what I was saying first) because from this case swapd also earn good from fees :shark:

I never said it was “not good.” However, people here claimed to have morals, yet they’re reselling their services for an extra xx,xxx. That’s contradictory.