((( DAC7 Topic - Deleted )))

3 Likes

Call me to get these deleted :joy:

4 Likes

Bro found opportunity even in disaster :joy::joy:

1 Like

This will be a headache for some, if not most, EU sellers, but if you are actively generating good sales and revenue on Swapd, it would not make sense to essentially plummet to $0 in revenue just to avoid compliance.

At least you still make sales and revenue after taxes.

Visit a good tax office. Why do you think the wealthy do not pay much in taxes? You have to play the game and mitigate your tax burden.

Sit down with a professional and see what expenses can be reported to minimize taxes.

WE ALL HATE TAXES! BUT…

Pay no taxes, make no money? :pepesad:

Or play the game, hire some smart accountants and make some mula :pepemoney:

6 Likes

EU sellers, message me for your complete UAE company set up and pay 0% business tax on your first $800k USD profit every year :wink:

2 Likes

I see an Good seller Here, I already own an Company, I need Wife, Find me one :smiley:

1 Like

I am reporting @HamzaKhan 2x!
I will also leave a neg review on Google because I AM A REGISTERED GOOGLE USER!!!

2 Likes

Let me catfish you then

Why scorpion is liking every comment on this thread :rofl::sob:

2 Likes

EU sellers just open a company and pay your taxes. Hire someone in your country who can advise you on how to minimize taxes. It’s that simple, if you play it smart, you’ll still pay very little.

If you don’t want to pay taxes on first half 2024, just let your account get closed down and open a new one I guess.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy:

Finally he typed :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bonuses if you pay your taxes:

1. Social benefits
  2. Credit line
  3. Can purchase everything under company to lower your taxes
  4. You can flex at the bus stop that you’re a CEO
3 Likes

I might close my acc lol (I have almost 0 sales here)

1 Like

2 Likes

What a liar

1 Like

No forreal I almost sell nothing

1 Like

Cracked. DAC7 norms - cheatcode :skull:

1 Like

Bruhhh they gonna fk me

1 Like

Starting from July 1st, in Romania, we’ll have to pay 70% taxes on unreported earnings, instead of 16% like it was before

2 Likes