((( DAC7 Topic - Deleted )))

Swapd sellers about to go:

2 Likes

But our main concern is how to hold sellers and not about how other apps are running, what me and holma wants that to solve this thing without letting sellers disappear.

2 Likes

Then ask them to abide by the law, and don’t ask the US to break the law for the slight possibility of having fewer sellers (from the EU).

1 Like

You want to retain QUALITY sellers and attract more. Not make them go away then youre’ screwed.

1 Like

Yup that’s the point.

1 Like

Not my cup of tea boss, all I want is success for you and this platform.

2 Likes

@immortals and @holma should leave this thread ASAP.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Swapd is smart here, don’t break tax rules when running a legit business. You’ll get eaten alive lol. I don’t see a way around this yet, could be there but idk.

1 Like

use CRYPTOOO only and dont operate as a proper company.

1 Like

You have a problem selling 12K in crypto (as seen in your messages and threads), and you expect us to cash out XXX XXX per month to pay overhead? Illegally? Get real.

2 Likes

Swapd admins next year if they listen to Holma: Office of Public Affairs | “Incognito Market” Owner Arrested for Operating One of the Largest Illegal Narcotics Marketplaces on the Internet | United States Department of Justice

4 Likes

As you say :neutral_face::+1:t2:

This only can be fixed in LEGAL way if swapd would continue to function as a platform facilitating negotiations and agreements for sales, but without directly managing the funds

Users would be directed to use the third-party escrow service for all payments and payouts. This way platform are not payment processing and would not need to comply with DAC7 regulations.

But than swapd lost their “form” ofc

1 Like

Be a forum that allows “donations”

1 Like

And just you can open your own ESCROW SERVICE in NON coveres with DAC7 regulations and thats it, literraly 10.000$ investments to save all sellers here

EU sellers.

1 Like

We are considering going offshore, but that process isn’t fast or easy. Until then, DAC7 will roll out on SWAPD soon.

1 Like

Yeah thats it thanks. If you need any help i am in NON coveres country. In europe taxes very very very small. So if i can help EU sellers here i am in.