Be a top tier username claimer and offer the service!

Introducing our exclusive username claiming METHOD

Join us in our gang, where we’ll demonstrate how to secure even two-letter usernames,repeaters,OG’s, inactives. Or get back hacked accounts.

This is a SERVICE one spot for ONE person. :star2:

Holds so much value to claim usernames and offers it as a service 1/1. Without being a reseller! Keep the $ 100% for you.

Before we will handle the method, we will be claiming a username for you as a test. That you pick ( to prove our method )
Which will take few hours to 72 hours.

Swapd will hold the amount until user is claimed and method is given.

Price: 150K + swapd fees

3 Likes

How do you plan on doing this? I believe you’re aware that offsite communication is not allowed on SWAPD

1 Like

Hi,

The method is so sensitive. Therefore I need to be sitting infront of the person. And then swapd holds the amount until I give out or claim desired user. Is that fine?

@Brant

2 Likes

@PowerPuff

1 Like

I fixed it then no meeting. Please list @Brant

1 Like

$150K?

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

Why are you not just offering this as a service and make way more money if it really works?

6 Likes

Already do offsite. My luck isn’t the best here as it’s competitive.
Again I will be claiming whatever they ask using method and all proof within what I used.

1 Like

What are the chances the username that’s claimed gets banned after?

1 Like

It’s not competetive if you can claim generic usernames and 2Ls. If you can’t get clients for the claim service, just claim good names and sell them.

4 Likes

It’s just within the usage of the user.
Rarely I would say.
Unless this later on in life gets patched

1 Like

gangster service a bit pricey, you can def make your money back if you’re well connected/have means of pitching/selling handles, glws boss!

2 Likes

A 2L user claim is 10-20k.
It’s a well good business.
Just need liquidity, I don’t have as much time as before. Studying to be a pilot. Sales slower, method can also go to someone who’s connected. It won’t harm me or my services and thank you!

3 Likes

Very interesting , would buy if I had the funds! Glws!

2 Likes