Be a top tier username claimer and offer the service!

Thanks g

1 Like

GLWS

2 Likes

Why isn’t it pinned for me? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s pinned on main special service

1 Like

Haha boss!! Even if you want to teach someone how to drive a car then also you have to do it on swapd. They don’t allow offsite communication and they are very strict about this.

Unique service GLWS :smirk_cat::fire:

2 Likes

How it supposed to a person to return the investment at this price? Literally you gotta work like 3 years (If this method doesn’t stop working) to start earning money…

2 Likes

3 years?
Mate we claim 2 letters users for 10-15k
Repeaters 10-20k
OG’s 10k-50k +
lol
Meh :face_with_diagonal_mouth: if u don’t have enough info don’t ■■■■ talk my post

Why you don’t claim crazy @

And make 150K on 4/6 months ?

I think value of the offer is quite overpriced, but what’s happen once he get @ claim ? He do with one internal rep to claim ? Any others cost behind ?

OFC, GLWS :pray:t4:

It’s not talking s***. I’m only trying to understand the offer.

Can you claim banned accounts?

I already made much more. I’m offering this as I don’t have more time anymore as much.

Wym rep it isn’t a rep it’s a method.
And no other costs.
Thank u

Just curious, but does this have anything to do with (reverse) trademarks? Its very interesting but how would you guarantee that this method will remain working?

Highly vouch for this method and this seller, I’ve worked off site with them for 7 years consistently and they have gotten me usernames that have crazy online value worth hundreds of thousands if not millions, super OGs

1 Like

no it doesn’t have to do with trademark. You claim the whole account.

~ I cannot guarantee something in future it’s not me who control such stuff.

@ricardogarcia it can claim banned but u will receive it banned on ur email so u will have to unban. I usually only do inactive

1 Like

Assigned mail from @ switch you mean ?

So your method is switch the mail from the target @ ?

( Sorry for ask I love claim, I claim daily and resell :-}, but if you don’t use rep is something with corrompt people or fake information on support ? )

So if I understand your positioning and especially the price of your offer, do you tell in the comment exchanges to answer most of the people who are asking questions I’ve just understood in fact why the offer is so expensive for a method that doesn’t necessarily involve having a contact directly intern of meta.

The seller’s answers.

As you say yourself, you can’t necessarily guarantee that the method will work soon. Maybe in a few seconds or a few minutes or even a few hours or a week or a month or a year if you’re lucky.

150,000 is a huge price, $15,000 or $10,000 or even $5,000 is the price your offer is worth, but if you apply this price just like the media portal method that everyone has shared and everyone has abused on the form.

This will be patched in a few weeks.

So good luck to the person who’s going to shell out $150,000 to be able to recover @ and then resell them on a method that’s perhaps based on flaws or something else that’s likely to be gone. If one day or another at meta, he realizes.

Now for the real positioning and the real question to ask yourself. Is your method legal? If so, you have every right to ask for even $500,000, because you can guarantee that you can recover the @ and that it will never be patched.

So to reply to everyone asking seller price :slight_smile:

Beware @SWAPD @Brant this is malicious method from ogusers

It’s called Fake hack, by internal access and clearing account info/Reset email

Most reps get caught, they do lookups and then they do clearup info

2 Likes

We aren’t on OGusers.
This isn’t how my method works with reps/employees.
Find another table to sit at. Love and hugs

1 Like

Your 2L also are cybersec banned. So, do not sell shady things when ogusers did same mistake

Accessing active accounts high valued username, short, fast money but costing a lot

2 Likes

Hello @swapd @Administrators

Could we please find a solution to prevent users from leaving disruptive comments on others’ posts? It’s counterproductive and detracts from the conversation. If someone has an issue, there should be a report button for proper handling. I’m offering a 100% legal method, and it’s frustrating when spam comments overshadow legitimate discussions. Many users have benefited from similar methods, some even through my services. Let’s address this to ensure a positive environment for all.

1 Like

Come with proof brother you can’t ruine the comment page here.

Price is high because method is rare and likely if put 10k price will be remove asap.

But if you have proof people his ready to check :)))))))

Sorry boss but I think :

Illegal for Swapd you using hack method there is no way to claim active username without any rep, hacking method is only key right ? @onlyverifications

1 Like

I do not access active accounts. I only claim inactives.
And I give the files for inactives.
Again I’m not associated with any other forums. And non of my claims got banned. In fact all my life only few.
You reply every 21 hours. Why u so fast on my thread. Please let me be if u have an issue report my thread and let admins talk to me. Simple

1 Like