Be a top tier username claimer and offer the service!

That should explain. When users message me.

1 Like

It’s not a rep lmfao u gonna make it a rep just cuz u said so?

1 Like

I get one post remove for promoting an method to claim inctive username .

And him he claim active username’s without rep hands

That’s clearly brutforce and swapping thing here.

Are you Zuckerberg ? @PowerPuff

Learn how to hack an active @ is clearly not allow .

To put the basic .

You clearly go mad when someone asking you more detail .

If I buy an urus should I can set on it ? Know Wich Colors inside.

Any rep / internal is clearly brute force and swap method.

You must appeal one admin and showing method .

Claim an active username is stealing.

1 Like

Selling and buying verifications are illegal. ‘’ only verifications’’ I suggest you to stop talking please and just dm support.

1 Like

Maybe we lost him @PowerPuff

So to close this, ask admin to review your thing boss.

Selling this is clearly illegal as you write on your topic your clearly offer one method to snipe every @ even active one .

1 Like

Meta. Not you lmao
Selling users and verification in meta name is illegal. So what are u saying

1 Like

You sell an hacking method boss not username claim service provide by the rules of Swapd.

Try to open an ticket for claim an active username is clearly hacking.

Swapd ban one user on my ticket for using portal that’s I sell because he do lockup and email change what’s you talking boss ?

Reach the staff make an review of your prenium method and finish.

2 Likes

Nope it is not. Learn how to define illegal and what is not allowed.

Two different terms.

Otherwise, tips are allowed

2 Likes

If u didn’t stop spamming I will report you

1 Like

You know, something that costs a lot of money and allows you to do all this without using the hands of anyone employee from meta or otherwise relies on a system and this system. If tomorrow you have to change your method, in 2017 all you had to do was make some brutforce, find the password, connect with the country’s VPN and you’d be done.

The system’s always moving, given the way it talks and reacts and, above all, what it’s written on its topic. I don’t believe in the long-term reliability of its method and its investment. It’s like investing in an illegal cargo crossing. It can go wrong at any time.

Like I said if there’s someone who obviously has between his legs, what it takes to put down that amount and work with that and good luck to him and the seller :joy:

Check @ok maybe is temp by owner or banned, even if you catch this 2L you don’t think about the what happen after ? @PowerPuff

2 Likes

@PowerPuff i would suggest if you are selling something is 150k$ you have to answer questions what buyer is asking without being responding disrespectfully.

Seems like you have a hard time answering questions and tagging admins for no reason.

So please be little humble.

And if your method doesn’t allow any legal rep then I would be cautious

GOOD Luck :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, they can dm me and ask. That’s what’s called respect. It’s passive aggressive. It ruined my thread.
Complaining about price as if they will buy in first place too. lol I can list at 1M call me crazy :rofl: it doesn’t harm

They are buyers, they can ask your anywhere if they want, it’s a a lot of money if someone is paying you they have fully right to ask you, don’t needs to be upset and aggressive

4 Likes

no my G, buyers dm me and asked. Serious people do. But those won’t buy anything it’s just talking on my thread.

I’m willing to answer every question but now thread is spammy and it’s ruined.

@Mafia come in comment section be like :

1 Like

there is a big correlation with meta ban waving accounts obtained like these with a cybersecurity ban. also, is this really exclusive because i’ve seen 3-4 of the same service pop up quite recently

My users are not getting banned actually. Just few and it wasn’t cyber
And yes it is Maryam. I’m sure no one has my method

2 Likes