Bespoke Social Media Account

Em…800$ for 100k followers? Have you completed a transaction with anybody yet?

Proof coming in the next few weeks.

@Neeville I was reading the comments above and it appears this his pricing is “From $800”. So I wouldn’t get my hopes up for $800 as I don’t believe anyone has received a quote anywhere near that. I’d get a quote if you’r interested and make your decisions based on more realistic Information. Good luck to you both.

3 Likes

I got quoted at $2300. The seller doesn’t accept providing of high quality posts by the buyer and also doesn’t accept no pre-payments on a service that doesn’t have any reviews.

1 Like

@MrSixdigits You asked me to guarantee the number of followers without seeing the content. Then you told me that I should accept no-prepayment because you are a VIP. I told you that I understand and respect your opinion but it’s best for you to wait for some proof and that I will not offer any privilege.

No that is not what happend. You explained me how swapd escrow works i said im vip so i know alredy , i suggested that you offer no pre pay since its a new service and the expectations are high for the price :slight_smile: i said it would still be escrow as i wont get the account without paying

Got quoted for about 1100 and putting my money in escrow with SWAPD tomorrow morning, looks like I’ll be the first to give this a go, will let everyone know how this goes

1 Like

Highly interested in further info, pm’in you as of now.

Following

Looks like you’ve copy and pasted my thread and changed a few things

Anyway, following the thread to see how it goes with the IG account growth. Keen to see how it goes!

@tnc-low keep us updated with how it goes!

2 Likes

Tbh I didn’t remember your thread as I reviewed many. I checked if that service was available and what is key information. Got that first topic as a combination of many.

The first proof is in few weeks.

Didn’t see your message. There is a misunderstanding. I have no intention in explaining something I don’t know and/or that you could know better. The service without escrow has been offered to some people already to build some trust. Being a VIP doesn’t make any preference to me.

But what you mentioned is not escrow (at least to me) because if you decide not to take the account I either have to keep the account or to sell it.

Mate are you ok? I dropped it when you said no. I never said im vip give me no pre pay.

Did I write otherwise 30 minutes ago? I just said it doesn’t make any preference to me.

You insisted and I told you that I respect your decision if you choose to wait.
Now I say I don’t have any preference and you bring screenshots for something you read on the last post that isn’t on it.

You wished be glws. Thanks. I have some and will focus on that from now on.

You are brain fried clearly . You tag me a day after i agreed with your decission and you say “being vip doesnt make any preference to me” .
Nowhere i said it should, you explained how swapd escrow works and i said im vip i know how it works meaning ive done transactions here :roll_eyes:

You also say you dont do without pre pay because you can be stuck with the account then say you have offered service without escrow to some people :joy:
Be serious and learn how to do business.:+1:
Last reply

1 Like

Ok.

Not exactly. As I said, I didn’t see your message. The least I can do is to answer when you write me. At least for me.

Didn’t say otherwise.

True.

Correct. And I wrote it again.

Correct. I had to offer that solution to some people and I did. I don’t offer it in general.

So answering you and telling you I only do escrow because I reached the number of accounts I can take without escrow is not serious. Ok, thanks.

Good.

I said last reply but i must reply to you :joy:in our private message you said “i cant offer no pre payment because then i can be stuck with an account” not once you mentioned “i reached the number of accounts i can do without escrow”
Again learn how to do business :roll_eyes:i would advise people not to deal with you but oh well

1 Like

I’d suggest we stop arguing about this. To my knowledge, the seller will be starting a service shortly (or have already started it), and we’ll see how it goes. Then we can take it from there.

1 Like

Sure mate he tagged me to bump the post a day after and is talking non sense.

And not once I mentioned I already closed some tickets. Because that’s none of your business. But I told you I understand and respect your point of view if you choose to wait or not to order.

You have something in mind and won’t stop. Whether you are right or not.