Best travelling OG instagram on a 870k page

Selling an insane 4 letter OG on a 870k page. Page is a travelling/holiday page. USA main audience

Me and my partner grew this account. But focusing on other projects now

Not revealing name to everyone. Only those who are ID verified and have a lot of transaction completed. There’s a lot of time wasters here who are only curious of username.

Bitcoin only.

Current offer $10k

User?

Premium handle with 76 million+ hashtags, GLWS :100:

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in this account. Could you tell me the name please?

Bests

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

Ive messaged you with screenshots

Can you upload on here please

I will make an offer . Do msg me the username

Have few offers at the moment. Current offer is $10k

Handle pls

Handle please.

Handle please

Pm handle please!

Get verified then message me

Still have this for sale. Don’t message me if your only curious

Please send link

Read the thread. Goodbye