Buyers, don't be afraid to leave negative SWAPD feedbacks!

I feel like a easy thing to add would be VIP+ members being able to choose categories

2 Likes

How about only verified and trusted members are allowed to leave negative feedback and their usernames are hidden

could be good this. But obvious to guess who left it after a failed ticket lol.

Unless you submit it then it gets automatically placed after a certain timescale. So the seller doesn’t know who did it.

1 Like

I I recently made a transaction. The seller deleted their feedback twice. And finally, they threatened to report me to the admin. If the administrators allow, I can share the conversation here. I did not leave unfair or exaggerated feedback. Looking forward to your response on this matter.

2 Likes

If they have created a new conversation. The PREVIOUS Conversation comes in “Related messages”, right under this Conversation. So just Scroll down in this new convo and, you will find the old convo with this member down below.

1 Like

Yes but max 3 convo are there. Also, if it’s all will be at one place would be better

1 Like

That I agree with and also the former part of your first reply here.

1 Like

Lot of people agree to this but I think admin is not listening to this suggestion @SWAPD

1 Like

As a buyer, I am concerned about leaving honest feedback. I fear that if I leave a negative review or a 1-star rating, VIP and Diamond members might retaliate by threatening to give me a 1-star rating in return.

Can you please confirm if SWAPD administrators are genuinely protecting buyers like myself in these situations?

I’m not sure why you’re asking this as I believe it was already demonstrated that we are when the retaliation feedback against you earlier today was removed by us.

1 Like

No, the sellers of my last tickets insist
They threaten to give 1 point…
I can prove it to you…
So I decided to write here now…
My only goal is to save time for other buyers.

They can threaten all they want, but the dispute will be removed it completely retaliatory, and their status will be demoted if they continue to waste staff’s time and leave such reviews.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much…
Now I can sleep without fear.

I’m glad you’re here.:star2:

1 Like

I wrote feedback, but the seller deleted it three times. So I don’t care anymore

If it was an unjust feedback then it will be deleted.

2 Likes

I know. It’s safer here because of you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Feedbacks should be allowed to display more than just a few lines of text. At least allow users to expand view of the feedback.

I am assuming we aren’t allowed to leave feedbacks in selling threads though, yeah?

2 Likes

You’re free to leave one review in users sales thread. You can fit as much as you want on it.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Did that + feedback on profile. Immediately received a thinly veiled threat in DM, he deleted his service thread, then I got a 1-star retaliatory feedback.

1 Like