Buyers, don't be afraid to leave negative SWAPD feedbacks!

Question, did you cancel the order before the timeline?

Nope. I gave an extension of 2 weeks too.

I don’t mind delays (I had some delays in getting information sent to him but I kept the seller updated in the ticket throughout whenever delays happened), but when I asked about his latest delay because it was already 3 days after his promised “I will send you text within 24 hours” (and before this I gave him all the Q&A, angle, outline which he agreed to use, and also agreed twice to send me draft before sending to his editors), he said he already sent it to the editors. So I pointed out at his prior commitment saying he’d send us draft first to review, and pointed out his several delays before, then he got pissed and cancelled the order.

Ticket was 7501765.

I wanted to leave feedback but don’t know if I should leave details on the sales thread. That’s why I asked you here first.

This was the threatening DM I received after I left the detailed feedback/review in sales thread.

I can DM you the detailed review I left in the service thread (the seller has deleted the thread after I left that review) if you want. The review I posted included screenshots too, but I still have the text.

Feedback deleted.

1 Like

Thanks! Honestly, I feel safer engaging with sellers on this platform because you guys actually take care of both sides. Hope the seller will not be engaging in further threats.

1 Like

Are there rules on such threats, btw?

We don’t tolerate it, if it continues, please let us know.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll keep an eye out to see if he actually writes and publishes something to defame or slander us, as per his threat in the DM above.

If it happens, I’ll let you know.

I know you’re referring to Sales Threads, but what about feedback? There is no character limit when leaving feedback, but when it’s being displayed on someones profile… there is a limit, as the characters get cut off after X amount, so one can’t finish reading the rest of the feedback that was left.

1 Like