Buyers/sellers - Please read this topic. TikTok may be banned in many countries soon

I will just link to the correct topic: The United States is 'looking at' banning TikTok and other Chinese social media apps

Please read and take these facts under consideration before buying TikTok accounts.

4 Likes

Always hated it . Hope it burns

7 Likes

Look at all the new TikTok listings on swapd… :face_with_monocle::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m feeling bad for guys who bought Rare TikTok Handles a week ago.

Anyways, it looks like TikTok is moving all its operations from China to some other Country. They recently made a new Board to look after this issue.

Their parent company ( ByteDance) will still be in China though.

You feel bad? I’ve been trying to corner the market and work myself up on Google SERP to start buying these things en masse. I will quit for now :frowning:

Thats bad.

How much you have invested till now ?

Not much, just some time. Still sucks, though.

1 Like

Tiktok is still there in play store, downloading is also working 🤔🤔🤔🤔

*Someone from India Shared this.

Check here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zhiliaoapp.musically

1 Like

Yeah it is.

It’ll be patched pretty soon I guess.

2 Likes
1 Like

I saw a Tweet few hours ago where Trump confirmed to Media that they are banning TikTok in US.

2 Likes

WHAT?
NOooooooooo.

1 Like

I seen it too.

Yep tik tok is done.

1 Like

So instagram reels will be coming to usa :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Not really, they’re thinking about giving Microsoft the power over the US users data. Also, the US isn’t the entire world, even without the US TikTok should continue. Albeit, it will no longer be any sort of contender but it should still exist and do fairly well.

1 Like

Its not about the data, its about chinese companies taking the $$$ back to their gov.
Privacy is the frojt they use for this.
Also if the us bans it, their allies will shortly follow and you will soon see it like vk/badoo bs.
Unless they sell it over to some us company.

1 Like