[CONTEST] 200 reply wins a 100 USD SWAPD voucher!

i pay 19% income tax :frowning:

1 Like

Normal working folk pay about the same in the UK… Crazy, they have good tax lawyers

the problem with google and facebook is that their reach extends too far globally to be reined in, plus that they just are too far in front technology wise.

I mean how or who could build a better search and crawl algorithm better than google?? No one could make one that runs better. I get stuck on bing sometimes cause of my browser or windows trying to push it, and its dogshit

Can’t believe members aren’t seeing this lol. I will NOT BUDGE! I won’t pin this globally.

It seems like FB is so over saturated with people trying to get your money that people just window shop. It takes a really special product or method of delivery for people to convert to sales. Its gotta be too good to pass up but even myself I’ll save the link and come back to it later if I remember.

2 Likes

Posting for dat voucher :dollar:

1 Like

That’s right Shaun

You watch Instagram will be the same. See massplanner announced they are shutting down today? and instgress last month. They are going after the bot networks hard over there

LOL Jason just became a mod, and it wouldn’t be right for staff to win this :smiley:
Sorry Jason :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao! I should abuse my new power, delete that post and continue till 200 and award myself the prize :slight_smile:

Massplanner shutting down :astonished:

They need to because it just devalues Instagram… Its blackhat at the end of the day

^Instagress just got shut down as well!

1 Like

Wow… Instagram/FB coming down hard then. Good thing i think for the long run

Instagress shut down, but that won’t stop anything. Just google “Instagress shut down” and see a spawn of new companies. Some of the are even paying google ads to stay on top.

I am 100% instagress are working under a new cover now. The only thing they lost is their brand, they will need to rebuild it, but since they have everything ready, I am sure they are already operating.

1 Like

124 posts to go.

123 posts to go :stuck_out_tongue:

Slowly but surely folks.

Posting from Dubai :slight_smile:️

1 Like

Not even 100 yet?! Whats up!