Convince us to start accepting other forms of crypto

Allow USDT for sure, check how stable it is: Tether price today, USDT to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Looks like everyone’s scared of takin a lil gamble and walking away with a few hundred extra or a few hundred less by taking BTC :eyes:

9 Likes

USDT is a stable coin. $ to $ value. There are also other stable coins like USDC and DAI on Coinbase etc.

ETH is fast, cheap to transfer and second largest market cap.

USDT is supposed to be pegged to the dollar, however the company behind it has been accused of cooking books. Wouldn’t recommend it for escrow transactions.

2 Likes

I vote for USDT too! :+1: It’s the most popular stable coin, low fees, 3 minutes transactions, no volatility. It’s a great alternative!

1 Like

USDT is the way for me. BTC fluctuations can be scary when dealing with refunds lol

If we gotta pick a stable coin guys

Let’s pick USDC

Coinbase is more accessible than Binance, more user friendly

And USDC is less sketchy than USDT

3 Likes

@Alpha haha most expensive 20K Ad Break page ever :rofl:

4 Likes

If you want 1:1 usdt is to go.
USDT (Tether is built in ethereum network), however right now the ethereum fees sometime go up to 10-30 usd, depending on the time of transacation or how loaded the network is.

However if you plan to be more specific for now u can use BSC (binance smart chain), but the SENDER AND RECIVER have to use the same chain.

You cannot send from Ethereum Mainnet chain to Binance Smart Chain.

But overall if you want stability USDT is the easiest stablecoin to be converted both ways when buying and selling for people who want to get it; you find it in almost all exchanges.

I can give also a crypto company which offers automatic invoices but idk how well you guys are into it.

And that’s the beauty of BitCoin haha

USDT :+1::+1::+1:

SwapdCoin !

2 Likes

told ya :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

giphy

8 Likes

@SWAPD

This guy explains it pretty well re:stable coins

What are Stablecoins? What is Tether? - YouTube

1 Like

Definitely accept USDC, not USDT. USDT is like a risky version of USDC. USDC is 100% insured, backed by American dollars in an American bank. USDT is not fully backed by US dollars and they rest in an account in the Bahamas.

1 Like

USDC.

3 Likes

USDT is a good short term store of value but I wouldn’t use it longterm, it’s fine for now, but they are going through legal issues right now and its unaudited, it’s entirely possible to coin collapses and unlike other stable coins it wouldn’t recover well, if at all.

If you want to start accepting other coins I think PAX and/or USDC would be best

2 Likes

Lets use goats

4 Likes

What if we have to do a partial refund?