((( DAC7 Topic - Deleted )))

That sounds like a pretty obvious way of circumventing this; everyone would do it if it were feasible.

1 Like

Does this apply for the transactions that were already made or from the day this takes place?

1 Like

Just so you guys know (and I know some of the big sellers here who don’t pay taxes but freely use sites like CoinBase and Binance to accept/send payments), those big crypto platforms report all your activity to the IRS, also.

3 Likes

Exactly
So close the thread and that’s a work around for it :+1:t2:

Then tell
Them that when it’s released

1 Like

It would definitely be worth looking in to the possibilities

1 Like

Wise, Revolut, Mercury and Payoneer does too :wink:

4 Likes

It got awfully quiet here after @Goofy’s fact, no?

2 Likes

Users: DON’T REPORT US TO THE IRS!!
Also users: Use payment tools daily that report to the IRS.

4 Likes

This is easyest idea third-party agency in country NON coveres with DAC7 regulations. All money go there then that agency send to all other users. Nobody will nees to be reproted by swapd easy peasy lemon squizyyy

1 Like

I guess many giants here can do this thing, there must be a reason why they are avoiding it.

how do platforms like escrow.com do this?

1 Like

It’s tiring. We told you work around. Crypto only! But you arent listening.

Remove the thread until you know more whats happening.

Most users (virtually all) pay their SWAPD bills from exchanges, even those who think they’re tax-avoiding. So, how will crypto help when exchanges (who are heavily regulated) share their data with governments?

Their issue not yours.

told you how to fix.

1 Like

Let them manage this, why is it bothering you?

1 Like

Exactly makes no sense.

My issue now is compliance with the law, so we will roll this out within 2-3 weeks, no matter what @Holma says.

3 Likes

Okay sir gotcha!!

quality swapd sellers about to go: (unless there’s a work around)

2 Likes

It’s not bothering me, just showing the irony. On one hand, we’re being ridiculed for complying (by some of you), on the other hand, no one (except @Goofy) noticed the fact that all the tax-avoiders here use tools that VET your identity to the max and report on every dollar or coin you send.

1 Like