Do you want to see dedication? I will show you dedication. One of our glorious members slapped a SWAPD tattoo on his arm

I’ve personally made a bit of money from social media and it has also affected my life and lifestyle. I always said that when I buy my first house (actually signing a contract on Friday), my office walls will be plastered with FB/IG/TWT/etc logos :smiley: But I never thought about getting a tat like that!

I’m going to get “ONE LIKE, ONE DOLLAR” on my chest.
Or, “Only Zucc can judge me!”

5 Likes

Get a portrait of Mr. Zucc :wink:

1 Like

With SWAPD’s logo on his forehead!

Im too chicken to get a tattoo, but I could go for something like this:
19-Like-Logo-Tattoo

3 Likes

That 9% fees are more than good enough for someone from Poland, haha. Slovak neighbor here by the way. :smiley:

The SLAV life is the best life :smiley:
And yes, in Poland this is good. The earnings wouldn’t be good at all that if I lived in Norway, or the US. If I moved to Ukraine, I would be rich! :smiley:

2 Likes

How about Nigeria? Or maybe Kenya… :thinking:

We will not give up our Slav lifestyle. Never. :smiley:

2 Likes

So you’re going for billionaires lifestyle? Eastern Europe women though, IDK man. Ukraine still sounds better. Been to Kenya, not sure if I want to live there.

2 Likes

No offense, but.
What a f****g idiot.

2 Likes

Haters gonna hate.

1 Like

LMAO, AMAZING

Not all things last forever.
Speaking from experience, not hating.

You’ll either rebrand, sell the site, close the site, and he’ll be stuck with a tattoo on his arm, because he got emotionally hyped. kek.

1 Like

Gets a SWAPD tattoo but won’t respond to texts @Goofy

Ugly.

3 Likes

I would get it too if I was a mod but only in an inconspicuous area like my butt or behind my leg haha

Its 2020 you can remove them especially when that small :roll_eyes: .

1 Like

I for one welcome our new mascot @Goofy.
not the hero we deserve, but definitely the hero we needed.

p.s. I’m eagerly waiting my name on your ass :wink:

4 Likes

IMO, the arrows are versatile to where he could literally draw anything and everything around, it and no one will bat an eye. No one will look at that tattoo and say “oh that’s SWAPD!” except people on this site. And besides, aren’t tattoo’s supposed to be a reflection of things that affected the person in some way? Not to reveal exact details, but @Goofy is on track to make XXX,XXX USD per year on SWAPD, writing a couple of messages per day from the comfort of his home. Even if that may be trivial to you, to him, not so much. So, don’t judge :smiley: I think this tattoo is better than (for example) someone who never even visited China who tattooed something in the Chinese language on their body. The vast majority of tattoo owners do this only because it looks cool. The kicker is, the vast majority of these Chinese tats are written poorly so they don’t always mean what the owners think they mean :smiley: I’ve verified this while visiting China and showing local Chinese people photos of my friend’s tats (they’ve asked me to verify).

9 Likes

Also it’s time to ID verify @keklord. IP from Serbia, phone from UK, and a ultra vague social profile :smiley:

2 Likes

Aaaaand @keklord is banned. Before anyone says I did it because of his comments, nope. After digging further, he used a fake number provider to sign up (this one to be exact: +447981104945), his SWAPD inbox is filled with “hey what’s the URL” messages but never actually bought anything (fishing for info), and he provided a social profile at signup that featured memes and pictures of KFC. This is an obvious example of members we don’t want on SWAPD.

3 Likes