Doomsday March. Fanpages are under a threat. (March Facebook changes confirmed)

since last three months, i earned more than my expectations… now what? fb disabled IA

They ban all my accounts (IA acc) I have only one in review… But I can only say “thanks” for that, because I start other projects, and I learn alot in this situation. "Never play only one game!"
Google and whitehat SEO is the best long term job!
For now, Facebook is my side job.

5 Likes

Google algorithm changes would like to have a word with you :smiley:
While what you’re saying is mostly true, Google is also a pain in the ass. You can do everything right, only for them to change the rules and say “NOPE, we don’t do that anymore.” Bam, your site is pushed back and all that work lost.

1 Like

All that changes can effect only small websites, but if you make good authority website, you dont need to worry about changes. If you work well, and you follow all rules, you are safe. But no1 follow all rules :slight_smile:

Same could be said for Facebook. Nobody posting high quality content is going out of business on Facebook.

1 Like

I follow all the rules, and I got hit. But, I am small fish. But believe me, Google isn’t this fair utopia you are describing. Pretty much every website I have owned, and I have been doing this for 20 years, came crumbling down due to an Google update. Even ViralAccounts got entirely deindexed recently due to a negative SEO attack, something that Google will tell you is not possible. I did manage to get it back, but it wasn’t easy and the traffic isn’t the same.

1 Like

For example, Google one day decided to remove their Forum filter, which instantly killed off thousands of legit communities. They didn’t have a reason to do this other than their internal policy change. Ever since they got rid of that filter, forums don’t rank well on Google. And why is that? Some speculate that forums/communities gave too much real insight on products/services/etc, which hurt the bottom line of companies.

Simple, use Keyword + forum and you can find forum :smiley: I know you know that, but 80 % people dont know that… Everything you say it’s true, Google also know to make some dump changes, but when I look in past, I see better future with Google than FB. In last one year, FB kill a lot of people. Of course, I work with FB ads, and I will do that in future (I hope so :smiley: ) but I will invest 70% of my budget in SEO. Amazon affiliate website. That is my plan.
Of course, I m open for changes, if FB make some positive changes.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I agree. I will pick Google over Facebook every day. But, Google is getting way to big, they’re into everything. I guess it’s a fight no matter which platform you use :smiley:

1 Like

Some new stuff.

1 Like

Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Easy to say, harder to realize. Obviously we all have some tendency to put more effort into what works best, brings in more money, enables expansion. I try to diversify as much as i can. I run media.net next to my adsense ads, instead of building one authority site, i build several sites into niches, instead of relying on one affiliate program i work with several. I know i am not maximizing my profits this way, only adsense would pay more, focusing on one authority site would be easier, putting everything into the most effective affiliate platform would be more profitable…but i am also not so vulnerable to a google update, an algorithm change or an affiliate partner to close down. I can quickly shift from one revenue stream to another and i dont lose it all within a day. Still the changes affected my income a lot. Its a big illusion that you can build anything thats 100% secure.

4 Likes

well said… don’t depend on a single source,
I’ve large pages on fb… now I’m also trying to put my work & efforts into another platform, I’m getting good likes but last update was wrost for all publisher…

1 Like