New updates coming this week - Better buy some bug spray as you're in for a ride

Just wanted to update everyone that we will be upgrading our core this week which will undoubtedly bring in lots of unwanted bugs. We’re creating this post so you can report any oddities to us so we can get them fixed ASAP.

Upgrade changelog

1. Upgrade core (done)
  2. Upgrade all plugins (done)
  3. Upgrade fee calculator (done)
  4. Introduce ETH and USDT as a form of payment (done)
  5. Update documentation (done)
  6. Test test test (DONE)
  7. Add a crypto discussion category (Done!)
14 Likes

I would also like to add that adding USDT was solely my idea.

13 Likes

Lets gooooo🔥

2 Likes

So I can pay for services with usdt cryptocurrency?

Once we’re ready, yes.

1 Like

That’s Amazing :heart_eyes: USDT

2 Likes

You forgot Add Bidding System to properties

5 Likes

Will explore this but it may be an expensive feature.

Usdt ftw

Crypto discussion category? Loved it!

2 Likes

My idea, @Goofy was against it. He said SWAPD users don’t even know what crypto is.

2 Likes

Ha ha that’s correct

SWAPD : Seller do you accept Dogecoin ?
Seller : No man! I already have a dog

3 Likes

Great now I get all the attention for bringing the ETH idea

2 Likes

Adding USDT and ETH is good idea. @Goofy what’s your opinion about payment gateway on SWAPD?

Not sure if I understand the question?

I think @Groot wants a dedicated page outlining the balance and an easier payment ecosystem.
It’s in the back of our minds, the problem is as always, budget. Adding 3rd party systems will increase fees, and developing from scratch is a tad expensive.

Yes I’m talking about payment gateway like Stripe, Checkout. They provide excellent service regarding payment also it takes less time to transfer funds.

1 Like

The only payment gateway we would introduce is our own, we will not be adding any 3rd party services due to bad experiences in the past (terminated accounts as escrow services are not allowed). And again, an unnecessary fee will come into place.

Yes I fully agree that your own payment system is good but Stripe and Checkout only charge 2%-3% fees that is amazing.

They will ban/suspend Swapd’s account at any time due to the nature of the transactions.

Escrow services are not allowed on these payment systems.

1 Like