Earn 20-30% from every sale/purchase on SWAPD, for life! Introducing SWAPD Rewards!

Earn 20-30% from every member you invite for life.

We’re excited to bring you this new feature, which we believe is our industry’s first type of service. We’re introducing a fully-fledged MLM plan, or in other words, a paid referral platform for our members.
Starting this week, we’re offering a 20-30% commission (taken from our SWAPD fee) on every purchase/sale of all social items and services listed on our website from tickets of members you’ve invited to our platform. That’s 20-30% from each item bought and each item sold. Some of our VIP members generate an estimated 50-90K in sales volume annually, and with a 500-1500 USD transaction average, there is plenty of money to be earned. We believe this will help our community grow while allowing everyone to earn. You will no longer have to be a reseller to earn a constant paycheck, and you will no longer have to grow properties to keep the income coming in. You now have a third option, referring people to SWAPD.

How much can you earn?

Let’s start with some examples. Just last week, one of our tickets went for 13,500 USD. If you were the person who invited that seller (or buyer), you would earn 270 USD from that single sale.
Let’s do one better, as some of our tickets go even higher! 20-40k ticket transactions are a common thing in SWAPD HQ. A 20-30% commission (taken from the SWAPD fee) for a 40,000 USD ticket is 800 USD. Even small transactions will keep the money trickling in, as 500-1000 USD transactions (most common on SWAPD) would yield a 10-20 USD commission each and every time. This money would trickle in on autopilot if the people you invite become regulars. Just by looking at our member list, we can tell you that around 20-30% of new users stick around in this business and keep buying/selling for months/years to come.

How do I get paid?

We pay out rewards via crypto, but we will work with you if cryptocurrencies are restricted in your country. You can request a payout 48 hours after a successful ticket has been closed. Requesting payouts is easy, simply navigate to your referral panel and click “Request Payout”.

What’s the catch?!

No catch. We just have a few basic rules. We only award commissions on transactions over 250 USD, and all invited users must be fully ID verified before a commission can be awarded. We also have a 50 USD minimum payout limit.

The system is live! To access your invites/earning panel, go to Settings>Invites.

Or, you can just visit this link: SWAPD.

11 Likes

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Can anyone join the SWAPD Rewards program?

You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid SWAPD membership that is fully verified (ID verified).

When do I get a commission from a sale/purchase?

Certain conditions must be met before a commission is awarded to your account.

1. The transaction has to be fully closed and marked successful by staff.
  2. The buyer/seller has to be ID verified.
  3. The transaction has to be 250 USD or higher.

Will I earn more money if the person whom I’ve invited refers more people?

No. Currently, we don’t allow multi-level commissions. You only get paid on commissions from the members you personally brought in.

Does SWAPD pay out commissions in every category?

No. We pay out commissions on items/services related to social media (and services-other). Things like websites, domains, odd transfers, and trades aren’t included. Social media transactions constitute 90% of our transactions, so you’re not missing out by not having the other categories included.

My friend whom I’ve invited started and completed a checkout ticket, why can’t I see the transaction in my activity feed?

Your earnings feed isn’t live, and transactions will not show up until they’re manually reviewed and credited to your account.

SWAPD referral program rules.

These are the most important rules. A complete version can be found in our Terms of Service.

• SWAPD currently offers 20-30% reward on all transactions (social media/services) closed by members who our referral program participants invited.
  • Only transactions 250 USD or over qualify for a commission.
  • Payout requests may happen 48 hours (two full days) from the time of the last sale posted in your referral Earnings Feed.
  • Payments are made via crypto unless otherwise specified by SWAPD staff.
  • SWAPD will round fractions to the nearest dollar amount.
  • Referral participants may be required to submit TAX information.
  • Transactions that were canceled due to refunds/chargebacks/unforeseen events will cause a deduction of referral earnings. If your balance is zero, the deduction will cause a negative balance.
  • Transactions where the same member invited two users (buyer/seller), do not constitute a double payout.
  • SWAPD will refuse the payout of earnings if the invited member was manipulated/lied to in any way before joining SWAPD. We want honest invites only!
  • SWAPD will issue payments within seven days of requesting the payment.
  • SWAPD reserves the right to remove/alter/correct any transaction in your Earnings Feed, without prior notification and without any reason given.

We reserve the right to modify any portion of our rules without any prior notification or reason given.

4 Likes

Would love to hear some opinions :smiley:

1 Like

Screenshot!

2 Likes

Love it. I’m interested, looking forward to.

1 Like

Additionally, there can be a ‘second hand’ commisions. For example if I invite user who after invite 10 super active buyers/sellers get me some percent of the commision.

Where would those additional funds come from? :slight_smile: There is only a limited amount of funds per transaction to distribute. If one user invites another, then another, then another, we wouldn’t have any funds left to give out an even commission to everyone. We could fraction it, but for now, we want to see if this current system will fire off. If yes, we will continue to improve it.

Thank you for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Just a thought.
Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Let me calculate and claim my old commissions. Hold on.

1 Like

-Restrictions apply.

:smiley:

This is why I haven’t invite anyone, I knew this will happen one Day.

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

HI EVERYONE!

Beep beep, boop boop! I am the SWAPD Payout Bot. I will be responsible for all your earnings inquiries, and you will have to talk to me in order to get paid.

1 Like

For all your earnings inquiries simply contact @PAYOUTS - Thank you.

1 Like

System is now live!

Please remember, the system is in its infancy. We want to check the user response first, if positive, we will continue to expand it and add features.

To access the invite section, click your avatar (upper right corner), click settings, then invites.

1 Like

Honestly, sounds amazing. This adds so much of a nice twist to the invite system that will definitely encourage people to invite others.

Also, just to clear things up, are you only able to invite users via their e-mail or is there some sort of way to get your own personal invite link?

1 Like

Personal invite link is in the works, currently negotiating with the dev as apparently it’s not an easy thing to implement as we have this stock system in place. We’re working on this as we speak, should take 7-8 days if we reach a deal.

Oh, and I am thinking that STAFF can also invite and earn, I mean, why not? I don’t see how a staff member can abuse this, if our admins/mods are willing to do the leg work, let them invite people over :slight_smile:

1 Like

AAAaaand we reached a deal. Custom, permanent links will be available in 7 days. Overall, this extension of our website ran us (almost) 3000 USD now :slight_smile: Ya’ll better start inviting.

3 Likes

Would like to add, we will also use this system for awarding money for:

1. Contests
  2. Credits from failed tickets
  3. Additional reward programs we will launch

And more!

1 Like