To promote our brand new (and already improved) SWAPD Rewards program, we’re giving away 5 USD to the first 50 users who respond to this topic (again).
We’ve already had one of these topics going here. To help raise awareness among our members, we’re doing it again. We’re happy to say that today, our SWAPD Rewards program just got a new update. Now, users will have a custom-tailored referral link. This will make it easier on everyone who wants to participate in the program.
SO, WHAT’S NEW?
30-day sign up cookie!
The custom link will drop a custom, 30-day cookie onto the users’ browser. This means that even if the user doesn’t instantly sign up, you will still get credited with the referral if (for example) the user decides to sign up days/weeks later.
Don’t want to share links? No problem.
You can also manually invite people via email. Navigate to your SWAPD Rewards panel and clicking ‘+ Send an invite’. (See screenshot below)
The user will receive a link via their email that will auto create an account for them.
We know people don’t like to sign up via referral links! But wait!
We realize people are always hesitant to register via referral links, so to give the users an incentive and to make your life easier, we’re throwing in an amazing promotion. We’re offering a free, one-year Premium Membership** to all users who signed up under your referral link!
How to make the most out of SWAPD Rewards program?
- Have a website? Write an article about us and drop your referral link.
- Frequent other forums? Add our link to your signature.
- Participate in buy/sell groups? Invite them over to SWAPD.
- Have a deal going down elsewhere? Bring them over to SWAPD for an instant 2% return on your purchase/sale.
- More ideas coming soon, we will create banner kits for people who are willing to advertise our new program.
We hope our SWAPD Rewards program will help the community grow. Thank you for participating and thank you for being loyal SWAPD members!
- Your account has to be at least one-week old.
- You have to be alive.
** Restrictions apply. New members will have to reach level-two membership, make at least one sale/purchase, and become ID verified.