🔥 Get 5 USD just by replying to this topic! (First 50 users only!) - UPDATE: IT'S OVER!

To promote our new SWAPD Rewards program, we’re giving away 5 USD to the first 50 members who respond to this topic.

Rules:

1. You can’t be a staff member.
  2. Your account has to be at least one week old.

Simply reply to this topic and we will apply the credit to your account within 24-48 hours. You will be notified when your account was credited. No strings attached, we just want to raise the awareness of our new rewards program, which lets all of our members earn 2% from all sales/purchases made on our website from the people they’ve invited.

Interested?

Relevant sources:
What is the SWAPD Rewards program?
Frequently asked questions
Program Rules
How to use the invite system (coming soon)

8 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

■■■■, should’ve opened 50 accounts a week ago.

I’ll take the 5 tho haha

3 Likes

yes yes

1 Like

Done, done, done. 47 to go!

1 Like

me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oohhhh… did I make it :grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses:

As everyone’s prices now go up by $5 :joy::joy::joy: oof

Done, done. 45 to go! Thanks guys!

1 Like

Give me my $5.

2 Likes

Sorry. Users from Pakistan do not qualify :smiley:

4 Likes

Just kidding. I love you. Giving you free money now!

2 Likes

44 TO GO!

Wow, RACIST.
I already see the headlines

1 Like

Give me that Bill on which Mr Lincoln is sitting NUDE. Not asking for clean one.

3 Likes

What else can we give away while @MeG is gone? :joy::joy: I vote a 500k facebook fan page :joy::joy::sunglasses::sunglasses: excited to see the referral program up. Customer acquisition costs I assume will be lower with this method… maybe bring in more offerings and properties as it grows! Love it

1 Like

Mr Lincoln is reportedly 98% odds of either being covered in cocaine or ass juice from a club if it came from the state’s lol… my wife always looks at me funny when i have a bunch of 5’s or 1’s… I always try to tell her that’s actually proof I didn’t go to the club… otherwise I wouldn’t have 5s or 1s left :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

He already gave away a big page once, if my memory serves me correctly

1 Like

Yes please :heart_eyes:

Sometimes we give away pages. Yes :smiley: