EIN Fast Track Application For Non-Residents | $750 - 100% Success - Get EIN In 24 Hours!

Hey everyone! I’ll be offering EIN (Employer Identification Number) Fast Track Application also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, used to identify a business entity.

We get your IRS EIN verification letter for your US LLC in 24 hours (or less). This is significantly less than the regular IRS response times, which can currently range between 2 - 3 months for Foreign-Owned US LLCs.

We will apply for your company’s EIN using our SSN. You will be given legal documents that will allow you to open bank accounts and begin operations in the USA. To complete the process, you must print the documents we provide you with, sign them, and physically mail them to the IRS (Form 8822-B). We can apply for you even if another application is pending. Just keep in mind that you can only use one EIN at a time. We provide original documents from the IRS, which you will get as a PDF.

TikTok Shop just launched! One of the requirements is to have an ITIN to sign up. To get this, you need your EIN! I have an ITIN service too down below.

You need your EIN to be compliant with the IRS or you could get fined $25K!

:moneybag: Pricing

  • $750 exclusive SWAPD Fees. Payment in USDT (ERC-20 & TRC-20), USDC, Credit Card, Bank Transfer

:alarm_clock: Turnaround Time

  • 1 - 2 business day

:question: How To Get Started?

Please send me a message with the following details:

  • Name of the LLC.
  • Number of members.
  • Name of the member(s) of the LLC.
  • State where the LLC is organized.
  • Date when the company was formed.
  • US mailing address.


Start a business in the United States as a Non-Resident: Create Your Business (LLC) In The United States For Non-Residents | $1500 - 100% Success - Fast & Easy

Combine this with my Paraguay Residency service and legally pay 0% taxes: Paraguay Temporary & Permanent Residency┃$3500 - 0% Taxes - Fast & Easy

Get your ITIN: ITIN Application For Non-Residents | $1500 - 100% Success

We file your Form 5472 and Form 1120: Form 5472 + Form 1120 Filing For US LLC For Non-Residents | $500 - Required To File Anually!


Got it done from someone from much cheaper now a days you can get ein instant

Your message and page is irrelevant to this service because that is only available for US Citizens who have a SSN. This service is not for them.

If you do NOT have a SSN and are NOT an US Citizen, but you have a Foreign-Owned US LLC, you require to have an EIN to fill out Form 5472 and Form 1120. You must file these forms by April 15th every single year, if you do NOT file these forms, penalties for non-compliance have increased to $25K.

We will get your EIN within 24 hours, as explained in my post. This is significantly less than the regular IRS response times, which can currently range between 2 - 3 months for Foreign-Owned US LLCs.

This service is for anyone who is NOT an US Citizen and does NOT have a SSN but has a Foreign-Owned US LLC and needs their EIN quick to stay compliant with the IRS.

This guy got it sorted for me rather quickly, thanks! :pray:

1 Like

Wouldn’t you be liable for taxes on behalf of the entity if you’re using your social security # to obtain the EIN?

Nope :grin:

1 Like

this isn’t new. Many people representing their clients can request an EIN on their behalf. They are not claiming ownership of it, just administrative tasks.

Gets the job done as promised. Received my EIN 2 days after first contact. Would recommend!

1 Like