ITIN Application For Non-Residents | $1500 - 100% Success

Hey everyone! I’ll be offering the Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) service.

What is an ITIN?

An ITIN is a nine-digit number that is issued to people who are not eligible to obtain an SSN (for instance Non-Residents of the United States).

Non-Residents who are required to submit a federal tax return must obtain an ITIN. Other use cases exist for Non-Resident US LLC owners. Even if you do not need an ITIN right now, we recommend that you apply for one. We see a trend where more and more companies request an ITIN. Combine that with an increasingly time-consuming application process, you should consider getting your ITIN just in case you need it one day.

What can I do with an ITIN?

• Open an US Paypal business account
  • Open bank accounts
  • Get credit cards and credit loans
  • Building your credit score

:moneybag: Pricing

• $1500 exclusive SWAPD Fees. Payment in USDT (ERC-20 & TRC-20), USDC, Credit Card, Bank Transfer

:alarm_clock: Turnaround Time

• 2 - 5 months

:question: How To Get Started?

Please send me a message with the following details:

• US Company Formation Documents
  • US Company EIN
  • Passport Scan Copy
  • Valid US Visa Scan (if this applies to you)

Start a business in the United States as a Non-Resident: Create Your Business (LLC) In The United States For Non-Residents | $1500 - 100% Success - Fast & Easy

Combine this with my Paraguay Residency service and legally pay 0% taxes: Paraguay Temporary & Permanent Residency┃$3500 - 0% Taxes - Fast & Easy

Just need your EIN as a Foreigner? We can get it for you within 24 hours: EIN Fast Track Application For Non-Residents | $1000 - 100% Success - Get EIN In 24 Hours!

We file your Form 5472 and Form 1120: Form 5472 + Form 1120 Filing For US LLC For Non-Residents | $500 - Required To File Anually!

Is this really 2-5 months? No faster route?

1 Like

No faster route unfortunately