Facebook Fanpage zero link reach problem

@mmoorbes thanks for the information. No the page does have 0 reach problem.

FB says its a bug tho - Log into Facebook and lets just hope so.
If someone selling pages for cheap that have the problem, buy it lol.

4 Likes

you gotta be kidding me

1 Like

Oh wow, if true, this is huge news!

Its a bug guys & facebook is finding its solution, they have detected it as a bug tho!

Hello mates,

I think its a bug (also in some cases FB has declared it as bug, but still there is no official response to verify that), so please dont rely on this Idea !!!

IN my case, one page which had this ghosting problem, is released now. The steps I did since blocked are the following:

1. I posted photos (riddle photo etc, which are engaging a lot) on 3-4 days one. They received thousands of likes/reactions and comments and shares)
  2. I shared VIDEOS from other verified sources, not uploading but just sharing.( at least one per day)
  3. I did posted only 3 web links in all this period (highly related to my niche), and with status updates, or through comments on photo/video shares i invited fans to check my next post about some article :). Meaning I wanted to gain some direct visits to fan-page (and with this I received almost 50-100 visits from fans to these 3 link posts)
  4. It lasted almost 3 weeks.
  5. Now the page is released (10 days almost), but please take into consideration of the new set of rules from fb, otherwise the next step is upublishing the fanpages. I want to say dont think that now You can continue with the same habits. There is one case at my friend, he continues with unrelated link posts to his fanpage and now its unpublished.
    The most important of the new set of rules for future are:
  6. No click-baiting at all (titles). Work around of this could be used if you write it on the description of the post :slight_smile: (just not in the permalink)
  7. No unrelated posts (since you will not receive any engagement, and this will flag at the beginning you personal profile, web and at the end you fanpage).
  8. Very regulated website (no adult and crawled website with ads), and good navigation on the site, cuz they will personally (human hand) check it (if ur once flagged).
  9. Fast loading websites (good server/shared host).
  10. Perfect set up of meta tags in the website. If a post link has any problem/issue with debugging than u will have problems and will be flagged.
  11. No short content on links.
  12. No old posts ( at least should be newer than 24h).
  13. Dont post more than 10 posts per day (mean link posts)
    and a lot of other smaller things.

I hope this instructions will help any of you. At least this was my case, sometimes there are other issues related. Just please dont misuse your personal profile at all, cuz a lot depends on it.
If any of You needs some more clarification or help, or any form of cooperation please PM.

thanks a lot, and have a nice day.

1 Like

Bumping to see if anyone came back from zero reach on links.

Got couple of my pages back from the zero reach issue. Got it back after about 14 days. Shared only images and videos in the mean time.

If you do get back your page don’t post links immediately, continue posting images and sharing videos for a couple more days. I tried posting links on 2 of my pages when i got it back, went back to zero reach after a couple of days.

if you want to check if your page is back from the zero link reach issue, just visit this link - www.facebook.com/pages/merge

if your page shows up in there, it means your page has come back from Zero reach. .

It’s not a bug, it’s a new algorithm that blocks pages
Here’s the link were you can appeal,
If your page is blocked you’ll see it on the drop down menu.

1 Like

This is what I got after appealing, but I doubt it was an error, they were simply flooded with external links.

I’m having this issue with two of my pages…let see what happens when i appeal :slight_smile:

From my experience after 7-14 days the limit will lift automatically. In some cases can be faster.

1 Like

Yes from what I’ve read it will stay from 7 - 14 days. Would wonder what triggered it. I did share some posts of my friends page and used follow @(his page name) in the title. I think that’s what triggered it…

Hi. Is this problem still going on? Have you guys found out a solution for this problem?

the ban got lifted on both my pages. i filed an appeal for one page and anfter a few days the replied me that it was a mistake.

What is the link to file an appeal? I go to that link posted earlier on this thread. It doesn’t show any of my pages. But maybe this is because my problematic page is administrated by business account.

Facebook, if your page shows up its blocked

1 Like

Just use midrolls instead of links and your page wont get blocked

1 Like

Hello. How can I apply for midroll ads?

Have you fixed your problem mate . i am getting this problem on my all pages . please tell me if you found any sollution or reason it . Please update me .

Thanks