Facebook Fanpage zero link reach problem

there is no fix…you can just sit and wait i talked to the support…what kind of links have you been posting?

I was posting instant article links News , stories etc.

niche?

i Dont know abt niche whats that??

Niche is what it related to eg anime , memes , tec etc

Since i also have a couple of pages affected i did talk to the support on the phone this week. It’s a ban generated by their algorithm. I think if your title includes certain keywords (related to clickbait…) the will block you after a while…they have not been able to tell me what caused the block though…

After coming out from a link block, my link reach is not 0 but significantly lower, any one facing the same problem? Any idea?

I’ve seen this before. Some of my pages when they came back from zero reach, it took about a month to go back to normal.

1 Like

FB changed how they count the reach, so it’s lower now, but views/clicks don’t change. They only count views as reach now instead of the post being anywhere in the timeline and person not scrolling down to it.

Like always, you need to learn to adjust to their changes. Facebook Watch videos get 3x+ bigger reach than other shared posts currently.

PM me for access :wink:

Wasn’t it always like that? In most cases, content doesn’t load until you scroll down.

I’m actually shocked how no one has noticed this

1 Like

Wow. Way to live uninformed all my life. This current method at least is more accurate, which is a good thing, I guess.

noticed that you mentioned you spoke with facebook support. Is there a number you can share as I have not been able to find a number yet?

There reporting tool doesn’t make any sense, I have a post with 4 people reached but with 50 likes on it :frowning:

if I may ask, what is midrolls?

Has anyone here dealt with the zero reach as recently? In May or June? Please let me know

Wow, that really worked, 2 of my pages do not show there, I got 0 reach on them. I got no violations no links no clickbait not sure what caused the 0 reach.