Facebook & Instagram Usernames and Verifications $1000

Price $1000

Hello Fellas,

I am offering a verification service. Please read below how it works:

Currently, I am offering this service for $1000. Well, I am willing to give this service before receiving payment. YES!! No ADVANCE required. ( This service is for the resident of USA, CANADA and EUROPE)

The timeframe for all the above is generally 5 to 6 days usually.

Don’t hesitate to PM me!

Thank you

7 Likes

I am interested could you please share the details in pm? Thanks

Interested… DM more informations…

Send me a private message with details

Check DMs

Very interested! Please send me details by PM.

Hi! Please email details!

Hey,

Please PM Me :smiley:

pm me

send details thank you

Send details, thx

The funny thing is this guy with name @SMM ask for the details and he is already offering this services for 3k$ lol @SWAPD take a look

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

And guess what he just said only this week for 1500$ after this guy offering the verification for 1000$

What is your problem ?
And nobody is offering 3k verification, are you so vulgar that you don’t even know how to read, that we’re starting from 1.5k for Facebook up to 2k for Instagram?

I am talking about reseller this services which is not allowed on swapd

And I’ll tell you, because maybe you don’t get it.

Who offers verification services (legit obviously) always has a Media Partner who goes to pay, some ask for 5k, some ask for 1k and so on, depend where you found them, if it’s trusted and some other factors
So if I have to pay my Media Partner $ 1,500 for Instagram, and sell back for $ 2,000 to make $ 500 as a profit, why can’t I ask the info to those who sell it for $ 1,000, so can get more profit ? want to know your point about that

IWell if you have media partner account , then press media and Wikipedia is not a must , however if someone have a good media mention and Wikipedia page then he can apply for verification himself and get approved , applying for verification link open in every instagram account nowadays

Multiple different people are allowed to offer the same service, as long as one SWAPD user isn’t reselling the services of another SWAPD user on SWAPD, which I don’t believe @SMM is doing.

When it comes to these username claims and verifications, there’s plenty of various people who have different plugs and/or different forms.

1 Like

Please stop writing non-expert crap like you are.

“If you have media partner account?” You can’t have a “MEDIA PARTNER ACCOUNT”; You can be a Media Partner and have acces to a MEDIA PANNEL FORM, not “MEDIA PARTNER ACCOUNT”; what is a “Media Partner account?” :sweat_smile:

Requests sent by Media Partners have priority over official channels, meaning they receive a reply in 1-2 days (so those who say 6 days, 30 etc, are lying), but this does not mean that you do not need articles on te, wikipedia (which confirms that you are a character of media interest)

Blockquote good media mention and Wikipedia page then he can apply for verification himself and get approved , applying for verification link open in every instagram account nowadays

I assume you talk about verification via the App? Think then what are those assholes that have wikipedia and good articles (dozens and dozens of my clients) that pay a lot of money me when they get Verified, when they could do it for free through the app

Lol