Facebook & Instagram Usernames and Verifications $1000

"and please keep in mind that most of the ppl whom are offering this services now just want the passport or id of the one who have good media mention already and they use there id or passport later in blackhat ways "

Are you serious ? (Still talking about who offers the legitimate service), the documents serve as a matter of confirmation of the verification. Why do you speak without knowing?

Media partner account its juts expression for the One who spend more than 10k ads per month and got account manager and your time end here lol

I must continue to argue because youā€™re just writing bullshit.:lying_face::lying_face:

Media Partners are figures who have access to an exclusive panel, who can work for social media agencies, or be a freelancer. How much they spend has no fucking thing to do.

Otherwise what the f==k does it take? you earn $ 10,000 to invest in facebook ads, and you automatically have access to the panel. And with 5/10 verifications you re-earn this 10k u mentioned (or any other services they can provide, such us merging pages, claiming names etc recover them in a week) and then live for life with it. But are you serious?

I have just seen among your threads, that you were selling verification with the gray badge at $ 800, so Iā€™ll stop answering because I realized that itā€™s not worth it ,think how stupid are some Pakistanis guys who sold the pages with the gray badge, with the name chosen by you, at 5/10 $ verified in 2 minutes

@SMM let me ask you question please did you have any order done here on swapd ? Regarding to verification?

Why change your reasoning?
What does it have to do if I have ever verified users of the group?
I have been dealing with these services for at least 5 years, and I discovered the group only recently, so I decided to register and offer the services here too. What does it mean ? I had to get verified someone here, for speak about how media partner things works ?

Hi there can you PM info please, thank you.

I can confrim what SMM is saying, Media Partner have access to a special panel that we canā€™t make access

1 Like

I didnt say it doesnā€™t i said if you have it media mention and Wikipedia is not a must for verification i did it before

It is a must for verification, you canā€™t verify anything without media mentions.

1 Like

Not true at all, I know plenty of accounts verified on Instagram and Facebook without Wikipedia and Media mention one example is @ mc_realmade search him on Instagram

How do you know he doesnā€™t have any media mentions?

Iā€™ve searched everywhere on the web, I donā€™t speak nonsense or before I completely know things and itā€™s not the only one I know verified without media mentions or wikipedia page, so you need to know that your method itā€™s not the only one to get an account verified there is one even more easy way that gives you the badge

Then I advise you to go ahead get your account verified as well. We can continue our discussion when you get it done.

1 Like

You can search mc_realmade on google too and you can see that he doesnā€™ t have any media mentions or biography on the web heā€™s verified on Instagram and I donā€™t even know his real nameā€¦ the verification is a joke nowadays but you need the right friendship nothing more, nothing less, but this doesnā€™t mean that you are not legit this only means that there is someone better than you in do this and with less work.

Iā€™ll say it again, I advise you to go ahead get your account verified as well. We can continue our discussion when you get it done.

1 Like

I understand, you donā€™t need to repeat, who have said to you that iā€™m not already verified on social networks?

Yes, I believe youā€™re definitely verified without media mentions, thanks.

2 Likes

I met a person who can offer me without media mentions, I was disinformed.

Thanks.

Also you are a fraud that you show private messages haha! @ iamisalute is another account without wikipedia page and media mentions verified with just 737 followers stop tell lies to the people and donā€™t reply to me anymore thankā€™s.