Facebook & Instagram Usernames and Verifications $1000

Thanks.

@SWAPD isnā€™t this against the rules to show private messages?

@SWAPD how can I report boogeyman? He showed my personal website and other things that I donā€™t want for personal privacy, thank you.

I am interested for 4 pages

Well this thread went off the rails in a hurry

2 Likes

It appears that your personal website URL has been edited out of the screenshot boogeyman uploaded.

There is only exactly 2 way for get verified in Instagram ;

1. automatically by Instagram when u become a top Vip / Celebrity

2. Through a submission from a Media Partner (of course if u meet the criterias)

No other way.
Donā€™t need your confirmation and approvals. Here is how things works.

1 Like

Not true, there is other ways in addition.

Followers isnā€™t a requirement for get verified.

Then tell us this other way you know

Never mentioned followers

What you tell to me itā€™s absolutely not fake, but you canā€™t explain how people without press are not verified

finally somebody cheaper. going to go forward with this. PM me

Yes you did

You are right but not to show that he is verified for his number of followers but to show that heā€™s not also a famous/top vip

We donā€™t know the history of the account. If itā€™s hacked from some famous, then hired a Media Partner for rename it and bla bla bla. For this we canā€™t speak about others

I donā€™t want to go against anyone but I know at least 15 profiles that are not mentioned by the media and donā€™t have a wikipedia page so I believe there is another way.

1 Like

Please pm details. Thanks!

Interestedā€¦ DM more informations

I also know someone that can do verification for $200-$300 but the issue is that you need to reside in India and you do need 10 solid articles for Instagram, around 5-7 for Facebook.