Facebook & Instagram Usernames and Verifications $1000

I know many people that are verified with media mentions. I’ve talked to someone at facebook before and they said they often sometimes come across a profile and if they believe they are some sort of an influencer or are impersonated regularly. Then they may verify them. You most likely need some press but it’s not always the case.

What I meant by the above statement is that, supposedly me, you and other people on here looking to get verified can’t get verified without media mentions. Facebook verifying someone on their own is a different thing. Most of the brands I know have Facebook reps who verify all of their pages without asking for too much. There are exceptions no doubt but yeah if people can go read the basics of what that blue bagde represents, they’ll know better.

1 Like

Well you should have stated that. You said you cannot be verified without media mentions which is simply false. But you’re correct in saying it would be hard for a “normal” use to apply for verification without any sort of coverage.

1 Like

Please PM details

The OP has not even replied anyone by sending a DM. It just seems random people come on this forum to claim what they cannot offer.

2 Likes

He replied to me once, so I’m not sure.

pm please

If you want you can check my post

Pm thabks

Hi I’m interested please PM

Sent you a PM!

@SWAPD seller disappears after having users submit personal docs and information. Should close this thread.

1 Like

I will unlist it for now.
@Sacred - What gives? Please PM me on why you’re not responding to clients who are sending you inquiries? Do you realize this is very unprofessional?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.