Facebook/Instagram verification services are now forbidden on SWAPD, unless .

… unless you do one free verification for staff. Yes, we’re taking it to the extreme. But since we’ve opened, we had countless Facebook/Instagram verification services, and not a single one was able to deliver. Not ONE! And we are inching on 18 months of operation. We’ve wasted countless days for our buyers, and held up their money for no reason. We say no more. If you want to deal on SWAPD and sell Facebook/Instagram verification services, you need to prove yourself.

Currently opened tickets aren’t affected, but I am noticing that the next batch of buyers will be disappointed yet again, thanks to the empty promises some sellers make.

We don’t care whether you have an insider, access to media portals, or have some unbeatable fool-proof method. We’ve heard it all. These services stop today. From now on, it’s the sellers of these services who will need to earn our trust, and not the other way around.

33 Likes

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Agreed, this isn’t extreme at all, it’s a necessity at this point.

2 Likes

Finally, thank you!

1 Like

Agreed! Thank you! Most of the sellers have been very arrogant and rude too in the process! So yes, they need to prove themselves, especially since we are the ones paying.

2 Likes

You virtually described every ticket for verification of FB/IG. Just sucks.

1 Like

You mean… I literally described it :slight_smile: I just did it virtually :joy:

1 Like

@gxs179 should be able to help

1 Like

Is that still good ? I see alot of new verification services coming every other day .

Most of the reputed ones even dont bother to reply .

We should have some sort of rules atleast .

3 Likes

Please PM me the list of users who don’t reply who posted verification services.

1 Like

I sacrifice myself to be the free verification tester for the new sellers.

8 Likes

Can you do the same for Twitter too

2 Likes

Has anyone pulled thru?

1 Like

Several people have now been able to do it like @smm and @gxs179

I am currently working on a cheaper, longer method to get verified.

7 Likes

Does this include other platforms or is this strictly IG/Twit

2 Likes

Can you do this with Twitter too

1 Like

I believe this is strictly IG/FB at the moment.

@Goofy has been successfully delivering Twitter verifications for a bit now.

5 Likes

We can be successful with IG as well if the person has strong PR. We just haven’t been lucky enough to get a client with strong enough PR

2 Likes

I agree. That’s a usual issue since Facebook is strict when it comes to PR articles/publications and digital presence.

3 Likes

This includes every service provider who can’t say “I can do this, 100%”
If you can’t declare that, you will simply have to work without any prepayments for a while, until you prove yourself.

6 Likes