Fair Warning to Our High-Tier Members (DC/MC/Partners) – We Know!

The Diamond and Millionaire badge has so much value. People don’t understand this!

If you get one 100K ticket you will be rich in one day!

2 Likes

Fair point, but let’s not twist it. If you met through SWAPD, the deal belongs on SWAPD—simple. It’s not about owning relationships; it’s about respecting the platform that made those connections possible. If you want to skip the fees, fine—but don’t do it by using SWAPD as a free lead generator.

5 Likes

Thats life, if you hire someone from an employment agency then you can still choose to hire him directly even if you found them through the agency. Nobody can prevent making business relationships outside of this platform, I know it harms the revenue stream of Swapd but thats just doing business. For example, booking.com, you find the hotel you want and almost everyone searches for the hotel on google and books through their own website, you just cant prevent these things.

1 Like

and there are also a lot of people who choose Booking incase of issues, it’s almost immediately solved by their customer service. People just have different preferences.

That’s a weak comparison. Employment agencies and booking platforms have different models with built-in expectations—SWAPD isn’t just a directory, it’s a marketplace built on trust and protection. Using SWAPD to meet clients, then cutting them out, isn’t ‘just business’—it’s freeloading.

If everyone thought like that, platforms like SWAPD wouldn’t exist in the first place. It’s about respecting where opportunities come from. If you don’t see the value in staying loyal to the platform, maybe you’re not the kind of member the community needs.

3 Likes

Sure you can, but to some extent. Do you think Booking doesn’t have “secret customers” who check up on contracted hotels? My friend in this industry confirmed this. If Booking finds out you’re doing this, they will toss you.

2 Likes

“Given to me” :speaking_head:

2 Likes

Even though I know few members outside forum, when it comes to deals bigger than $500, I prefer to deal through Swapd, my friend. We’ve known each other for a long time, and we’ve worked together for too long. I still prefer the ticket system where my money or my client’s money is securely protected. I don’t mind being a gentleman and paying a few hundred dollars; it doesn’t make you any poorer or richer.

With time also peoples changes id rather have my money secured and sleep in peace, then not secured and sleep as an idiot with panic and stress.

Everyone should contribute to the forum, not just the staff. I wish you guys all the best, but what is white is white is white, what is black is black.

Lets all make Swapd better like Trump for America :v:

6 Likes

Honestly Swapd is a life saver for me. Having dealt twice with Escrow on 2 transaction in the last year I ended up cancelling the transactions.

Since then any transaction I needed to complete ( when talking to someone offsite ) I ask the user would they accept do the transaction through Swapd. I have brought user over to Swapd, paid the fee as its easier than dealing with other payment platforms that could take weeks for a smooth transaction.

Seems like I am doing the opposite :smiley:

2 Likes

This Must Be Very Disheartening For @SWAPD To See Your Top 0.01% Members Doing This :(.

yah swapd , is the best platform out there , and also a good forum to learn things , i remeber i found here in 2018 , how to change the name of a facebook page , in 20 seconds any name you want for free and it worked , since that time im a loyal member :grin:

2 Likes

And here I am…, doing deals for as low as $99 everytime on SWAPD. Paying $20 Swapd’s minimum fees on it and two way transfer fees.

Specially for one guy who keeps on coming for recurring tickets.

Even though, I now know his personal IG and his agency’s models & accounts. I have never approached them. We always do the IG growth/engagement ticket through Swapd.

And I have did that for like 7-8 times/accounts only with him only.

I also want to self appreciate myself.

Because, I have just became a VIP although I have this much tickets done on Swapd.

Shows, how much I respect the platform, keeping even the smallest deals here only.

And I also always invite people here which I find outside of the platform to get a safer deal.

3 Likes

Furthermore, It’s funny how, people think this way……

I recently tried Telegram, it was second time through an “MM deal” and the so called MM even though having deals done for $500k+ took my money for a failed ticket.

Lol, Swapd doesn’t even do that. They don’t keep the MM fees for failed ticket.

3 Likes

Yoda is one of them haha

Some of them are in this thread :face_with_peeking_eye: I promise you will eventually get caught like I did.

Seriously though this is some broke a$$ behavior. You’re stealing from another person’s business to put a few hundred extra in your pocket. Doesn’t matter how little or how much they make, YOU. ARE. STEALING. FROM. SOMEONE. ELSE.

1 Like

You are not wrong.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed this happening a lot—people on Instagram or other social platforms tend to follow others in the same niche. Some even include their handles. I’d bet that 90% of those who claim they’ve met before are just connecting because of the shared niche, and they likely wouldn’t have done so if they weren’t on SWAPD.

6 Likes

People will always have evil intentions.

Everyone is hunting for that one plug who could offer better rates.
The only way to curb this is to install some level of moderation when people exchange personal details.

I have been frequently reporting chats and conversations where people ask for my email
number or telegram.

Keep it simple - no offline communication. I know sounds simple but very complicated to take care of it.

Anyways I am glad this kind of warning came up.

2 Likes