Fair Warning to Our High-Tier Members (DC/MC/Partners) – We Know!

Wait, so MM actually do that? That would solve lots of our problems…

1 Like

Yes, I was new to Telegram and offsite deals like those. when I said sites like Swapd doesn’t take money. He said that’s online Escrow site. We as an MM or “@escrow” on tele, charge money for our time and efforts and securing the rights of both buyers and sellers regardless of the deal is successful or not.

:confused:

1 Like

Yes, MM on Telegram keep fees no matter what. But this would be the death of Swapd if the full fee was enforced. You could prob get away with a transaction minimum charged to the seller if the ticket fails i.e. $20

1 Like

You should charge a subscription fee and limit people from communicating via private messages. Only paid users can do that!

I would never agree to this, even though the amount of free work we do is staggering. For example, last month, we had around 1200 transactions, 400 of which were refunded, with no fee charged.

I cringe when I see that word, so NO!

Believe it or not, I want to lower the fees as soon as our finances permit. With our Canada move soon and tossing CoinPayments, we will at least be able to transfer that 1% savings (their fee) back to you guys.

6 Likes

Fair enough.

You do have steady growth. Each to their own business strategy.

4 Likes

Swapd ethics and protecting the money and making sure it ends up with the rightful owner is what makes it the best.

I have never seen such an Admin who throws thousands of dollars yearly just on giveaways.

1 Like

I also realize SWAPD isn’t cheap to use, but at the same time we:

• Respond during day
  • Respond during night
  • Respond during holidays
  • Respond even on Christmas
  • Respond on weekends
  • Our response times and payout times are unmatched when compared to some of our competitors (not talking about freelance MM who sit on telegram)
  • We were never hacked, we try our best to keep your data secure
  • We try our best to keep scams off-site, and I personally consider SWAPD to be pretty good at it, considering the volume that happens on this site
  • We do giveaways and contests, basically giving away money whenever we can
  • We send out DC/MC awards worldwide to users who go above and beyond
  • We fend off corporations who try to take us down
  • We’ve even fought hard for user data protection (even those who didn’t deserve it) by refusing to work with law enforcement (don’t ask, we’re unable to disclose such situations).
  • We’re spending XX XXX USD to move our company to Canada (we didn’t have to), so there are fewer problems for our EU members.
  • We don’t pass on VAT charges to buyers on ads (we cover it from our fee)
  • Even though we seem strict, we’re very forgiving and try to work with every user and give them second/third/etc chances
  • Seven years in operation, 50 000 000 USD touched by us, never lost your funds or exit scammed
  • Fought countless institutions that froze our (your money), like PayPal, Santander, Wise, Paxful, etc.

And in the end, we shoulder the responsibility of running this site. Everyone knows this niche is iffy/grey area. If the house of cards falls, its on us, not you. It would be nice that users appreciate this more and tried not to save a few % on our fees.

17 Likes

Yes, lately everything is going up (except earnings). So, very good sign :slight_smile: Hopefully, things will improve in the upcoming years.

3 Likes

Mad respect on this one! :saluting_face:

Had to drop a comment here so it does not get overlooked.

Building a community is one of the most demanding things to do, and thank you for everything you do that goes un-noticed!

3 Likes

What an amazing write up and an ending note.

I love when @swapd writes without the use of ChatGPT otherwise its BS :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You probably shouldn’t communicate with anyone on Swapd that you have known for years. They are obviously referring to relationships made on Swapd then moving it off Swapd.

2 Likes

This is the only safe space to buy. Telegram is a cesspool for 10 year old kids scamming. It’s insane. Even the ‘middlemen’ are scammers. Other forums are :put_litter_in_its_place: :wastebasket: as well. Great work you do.

2 Likes

Don’t you even think about this SWAPD

Since you have like a 4% success rate, I understand why you’re concerned.

4 Likes

1 Like

Hope i joined swapd before :smiley: doing freelancing since years. One of my client said he get some work done from swapd ( he not actually suggested to join it)
i just checked website and with that simple look i ignored and gone way. later after 1 to 2 month i seen i have more scope here for my services so joined.
thats changed my life entirely in good direction!

1 Like

I always had doubts on you @Brant :saluting_face:

Btw, People should focus on onsite Transaction’s because Swapd is only site which Helps even after transaction is over and Assist you with everything, I joined it 4 years back and I love it still with all of my heart and Wanna contribute as much i can because it gave me alot of love and money as well.

People should know You don’t ■■■■ in plate where you eat.

I hope @SWAPD will take some serious actions against all of these peoples who are involved. :v: :sparkles: :dizzy:

1 Like

At least you didn’t think we’re a hacking forum, which most newbies label us as such.

1 Like

No, really when i first visited i gone away without registration haha :smiley: If i done registration on that day it self i am the first who started the service that i am offering :smiley:

Its not hacking Forum.

This is the most secure, safest and Trusted website I have seen in my 14+ years of freelancing.

Also for support i never imagined that much fast support we can get anywhere.

1 Like