★ ★ Fake Musician IG Verification from SCRATCH! | All Type Unbans (VERY FAST) | Submissions | Username claims | Hacked Recovery's ★ ★

I’m doing all Social Media based stuff, from verifications from scratch to submissions to unbans to recover hacked accounts! :smiling_imp:

The best in verifying Fake Musicians in short time! (USUALLY JUST 3-4 WEEKS)! :crown:

Most unbans usually just take MAX 24 HOURS! I will give u information down below and feel free to PM ME! :eyes:

PRICES FOR FAKE MUSICIANS FROM SCRATCH START AT $25,000 and usually have a TAT of just 4 weeks! This will include everything from Spotify to make ur feed ready with edited photos to submission! :rocket:

All TYPE of unbans starts just at the price of $850+, but we have very quick TAT’s send your ban-screenshot into my PM’s and we will check what can be done! :slight_smile:

FOR EVERY OTHER INQUIRY LIKE HACKED ACCOUNTS OR SUBMISSIONS JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE AND WE WILL CHECK IT!

BE FAST AS MANY PEOPLE ALREADY TRIED MY SERVICE :slight_smile:

9 Likes

ITS OFFICIAL!

The market has been saturated with Fake Musicians which means success rate gets lower and lower… but I would personally like to wish @Zorro ( Unban King btw) a very very good luck for his Fake Musician Listing!! Cheapest on Swapd as of July :star_struck:

This listing is now a paid featured topic and will run until August 31st. GLWS!

2 Likes

great let’s celebrate it :slight_smile: @Zorro

Thats why u want to work with professionals like me we still have 100% succesrate and we can deliver within 4 weeks (FROM TOTAL SCRATCH) :slight_smile: Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you very much.

Lets do this today I’m giving some discounts on orders! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

PM sent

I clear SCRATCH musician cases even fake ones in MAX 4 weeks!

Come work with a professional, and don’t waste ur time :grin:

1 Like

I am an unknown person and I do not have articles, can you verify my account

Still having some slots to start from scratch. Verified 2 this week! 🫡✅

Also recovered 8 accounts this week!

Hello I need verificate a brand instagram. Possible? I already have the money lmk!

Do you also do tiktok unbans?

DM’d you

Do you need access to prepare the profile?
Also does it includes tracks + pr etc?

No need for acces. @zxprmedia

Yes, its including press & songs I will fix everything :crossed_fingers:

Sorry everyone for late replies, finished 4 orders. Ready to take more! :heavy_check_mark:

Texted you

Please pm details for unbanned accounts ?

can do turkey case?

What if we just need submission?

1 Like