★ ★ Fake Musician IG Verification from SCRATCH! | All Type Unbans (VERY FAST) | Submissions | Username claims | Hacked Recovery's ★ ★

Hello,

Can you verify my girlfriend from 0?

THanks you

Yes, can do this pm me the account!

U can pm me.

Yes, I can do some.

ATTENTION! :warning: I’m on schedule already started 6 tickets this week, come work with a professional don’t let ur time go to waste. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Zorro

You taking indian Cases ??

If yes then lets open ticket ….

No he can’t same like other plugs on swapd 🫠

@zxprmedia sir mera bhi thread bump kar diya karo :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

हाय भाई कैसे हो sir

munna-bhai-nahi-nahi

Haha kasmey @zxprmedia is known for helping fellow members out. Idhar bhi thodi help bhaiya :man_bowing: :pray:

STARTED 8 NEW TICKETS :slight_smile: Where are u waiting for, come work with the best.

2 Likes

Can you do entrepreneur verification? PM me

2 Likes

are you doing facebook verification page? lmk

1 Like

How much if im already verified on SoundCloud and Spotify? I dont have a Instagram but I would make one if I could get verified. I also have around 9K YouTube subscribers and over 1M total views.

1 Like

Looking to get my profile done. ( Indian case )

No problems with 6.5k i can pay thay need to get it done. Asap.

Pm me if you can.

taif my account was hacked they turned on 2-factor verification and changed my phone number and mail. but when i restore my instagram account it still sends a confirmation code to my mail when i log into the account it asks me to enter the 2 factor authentication code enabled by the hacker. can you get it back?

I like to order!

sent you a case @Zorro

I have a musician

Already completed around 20 tickets on-site, opened another 6 tickets. :smiling_imp:

Like I said come work with the best <3

Giving some discounts on UNBANS too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes