Fameswap.com/Shoutcart.com are possibly scamming people

And one last thing, we’ve finally checked Oregon business database to see if a company name “ShoutCart” exists, it doesn’t. Shoutcart LLC is a fake company, or is registered somewhere else (unlikely).

Lmao…

I’m browsing FameSwap for almost a year and I contacted dozens of sellers, literally all of them tried to scam me and didn’t want to use a middleman.

It’s a really bad website which unites all the scammers together.

And now I see that I would probably get scammed even if I used a middleman. oh well, here’s a website I won’t browse again.

I’m down to 2. SwapD and Epicnpc

3 Likes

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the owner of FameSwap/ShoutCart:

Serg Aspidoff

From Portland, Oregon. (Russian nationality)

Owns sites such as:

PocketSnap.com
ShoutBank.com
ShoutCart.com
FameSwap.com
picyap.com

Looks like he is a talented developer, even made a few games (no longer available). This is what makes it shocking to find out that he may be in fact selective scamming. Anyone care to invite him to SWAPD so we can hear his side of the story?

12 Likes

Mr Kosiba 008.

3 Likes

Edited the title so it’s a bit more fair. We don’t know for sure whether the owner himself does this, he may have help/admins who went rogue.

1 Like

Hey guys
Sadely I have been scammed on fameswap and the funny part is I didn’t learn my lesson the first time so I went at it again and got scammed twice
Last time was in May 2017 for $450 and in 2016 for $100
What makes Mike so trusted is that he accessed the website database and new when I registered on there and all my info.
But I didn’t get scammed through BTC it was through Skrill.

When did you guys have ever seen a Russian person called with name “Mike”? They are using fake name with Russian surname but in fact this scammers must be from Bangladesh or Nigeria…

As per reports by clients
The scammer are from
Russia
US
India
Pakistan
Slovakia
Albania
For Example: the picture @SWAPD posted of an indian guy getting scammed was by a US guy.
The post of @Russel.elgohary looks like scammed by an Indian guy. The post of @RoarJunior looks like scammed by an albanian or balakan guy.
Pretty much agreed with what you said. Considering the amount of BTC involved Nigeria is a pretty good guess. :smiley:

@relgohary

Can you explain further? What did Mike know? Do you believe he has admin level access to FameSwap?

Pure scam. I remember checking out their site a couple years back or so when looking for a FB page marketplace. Immediately thought “scam”, as the pages were suspiciously cheap, and no real info or security given. Heard bad things about them over the course of the next year, and this just re-affirms my doubts. SWAPD is king as far as I’m concerned. Nothing but fantastic experiences here, and I feel secure with any transaction.

4 Likes

On a lighter note… Just found his post of 2013

5 Likes

This is real

Nice find @Abuzar

It seems MIKE MIRKOVIC profile is gone, or he made it private? Can anyone locate his account?

It was probably getting too hot for him :smiley:

Is mark w williams offline too?

I’m a professional doxer and I can try to grab a lot of infos from those guys. Send me their E-mails, IPs, Usernames or anything so I can go through a ton of databases and check if anything comes up. Maybe even get their passwords

^^^ User banned for signing up with fake info. Please don’t give him anything.

2 Likes

Not Fameswap related, but I just got scammed using Epicnpc with a middle man.

The seller pulled the account back with an email link.

Buyer beware: that website is also full of scammers

2 Likes

That’s just no true. the website is not full of scammers, I personally had a lot of transactions there and everything went smoothly, only one time the seller somehow recovered an account and the EpicNpc admin helped me with everything and because I used an middleman, If my PayPal dispute wouldn’t work, they would have give me money back.

2 Likes

@RandyMarsh

How does epic know if the account was really pulled back, I mean buyer/seller could just fake it to take advantage of epic. Do they do this for every loss? If so I am impressed and amazed.