Fameswap.com/Shoutcart.com are possibly scamming people

It’s not that easy to fake it, and in my case the seller pulled back the account to another 2 people, but it wasn’t through their middleman service so they didn’t know about that when we made the deal.

They have a victim fund - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/862769-Epicnpc-Victim-Fund-431

If u get scammed and u used the middleman service on their website, and u couldn’t get ur money back - they’ll give u some money, sometimes the whole transaction $

It’s very easy to fake, all I can say is “the account I bought here was pulled back”

Then what happens? If you are Epic, how do you prove it wasn’t pulled back? I also like the victim fund idea, pretty cool.

You need to provide a video showing every single proof u have it was pulled back I guess, I don’t know, never had this problem. because I didn’t need to provide proof, they already figured out he was a scammer because of people reports.

And yes, the victim fund is a great idea

1 Like

I think everyone should keep off fameswap. Yesterday a friend of mine got scammed through their escrow. He handed over the account details but never received his payment. Actually he received a money request :sweat_smile:. He received an email from i fameswapllc@gmail.com and he blindly released all the information including the email and password. I helped him recover the email which was deleted already. But the recovery email was already deleted. Still trying to find a way to get back in the account. Since the new guy has removed the email and he is using the number. Despite my warnings to keep away from that site. He just lost a 200k account. His life worth.

Their escrow told him to email fameswapll@gmail.com? I don’t think that’s fameswap’s official email and your friend just got conned by a regular user, no?

1 Like

I just noted that too. I confirmed with another email. they send you a message direct with noreply@fameswap.com

I absolutely love the victim fund idea. I’d be one of the first to donate to it :wink:

2 Likes

I do too but we don’t get many victims here so it’s kind of pointless.

That’s crazy if true :open_mouth:

You can find at least find one victim here. Lolz.

And I think you have already started VICTIM Fund in veiled form. You help your Users and it would be great if you start that Fund officially.

One of the very few. I seriously don’t remember anymore, but I would be shocked if it was more than 6-7 people, and we have 2600 members now. That’s 0.3% of cheated members, many of which got compensated back directly by us. You’ve purchased a hacked Channel, something our warranty doesn’t cover and it’s hard to prove. Albeit, you proved it beyond a reasonable doubt, so if we had a victim fund, you would get it. But we already gave you 3x free transactions (even if we didn’t have to) that saved you a few hundred dollars in transactions, so it’s not like we’ve left you on ice.

It’s just not worth starting a fund for now. Our verification process eliminates 99% of pranksters, so why bother.

5 Likes

I want to update you with my experience of their Escrow service.

I just sold an 20k account via their service. Although it wasn’t a big account, I just received my money today.

So I think we can conclude Fameswap is a legit platform & service, which still has a lot of people trying to take advantage of it and try to scam people.

Just wanted to share you my experience, since a lot of people think they’re a suspicious company.

Macedonian guys use to be much smarter. Just saying.

For anyone who is posting about a successful transaction on Fameswap this just furthers the scam.

They aren’t running a short con - where they steal from everyone on there.

They are running a LONG CON - were they use a few successful transactions and people posting about their “good experience” to help build confidence in people to use their site so that they can be exploited.

Con=confidnece

That’s exactly how they got us - we read everything and said “I guess those horrible reviews of scams were just a fluke”.

Again - stay away from Fameswap. Don’t be naive enough to further the scam and lead more people into a trap. It’s an Albanian criminal organization nothing more.

We called WeWork - they have no companies there named Fameswap, Shoutcart or the like. They have no owners or users there named Serg Aspidoff.

The location is a complete sham - they must have just pulled the address randomly off the web.

Thank you for verifying that. It seems you’re going hard after them, and I can’t blame you. I am also fond of the “scorched earth” method of getting back at people who have scorned me or our clients. It’s all starting to fall into place too. Especially since that one pro-Fameswap guy you called out turned out to be a guy from Albania, using phony info to register here and write a positive review about FameSwap (his only post by the way). We tried to ID verify him and caught him on more lies. He said he’s from the US but uses an Albanian IP because it’s faster. Ugh.

And I am with you on the selective scamming theory. It would be stupid for them to scam everyone. But what’s stopping them from scamming 5-10 people per month? That could mean XX,XXX of extra (easy) income. They have a horrible reputation already and people still use them, so why does it matter? They have a lot of traffic, they can afford to scam and stay afloat. It’s a shame.

1 Like

Yeah, I also believe that shoutcart.com is scam!

I’ve used it recently, and it did not deliver the service/quality offered. Even the shoutout.com stats does not work fine.

I’ve used it twice, and I regret it. I had chosen “influencers” from a similar niche as mine, but It didn’t even generate a single follower. Both campaigns had no results. Certainly, because Shoutout.com uses fake influencers. Money wasted!

There are pour accounts, full of fake followers, and fake stats. That’s burning money at all!

There is no customer service as well.

Want to post its review, but could not make it on google. Does anyone know where I can review this site?

Hi, I have sold 2 Instagram accounts on Fameswap so far for 850 USD and 1250 USD. Both times I received the payments without an issue. Now I have a buyer again for one of my fashion niche Instagram accounts who wants to use Fameswap or Escrow. I told her Fameswap - I will let you know how the transaction goes.

2 Likes

Interesting read… i liked how swapd finally uncovered the face behind the scam good-work bro that is some sleek CIA move

1 Like